EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
July/August NYC Metro WX Disco

Dark Energy

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed sir! Hot and DRY! I pray it lives up to forecast.

It's encouraging, as from what I've seen, the skies should be mostly clear by 11 AM or noon and from that point on sunny and dry with rising temps through Monday :)

Ugh, that was a BS reason to call the game-- at the very least wait until the damn start time of the game before you call it!

Probably would be a low turnout if they did go on with the game - people don't like sitting on wet seats and most would assume it'll rain throughout since their conception of the weather is to look outside the window and see that it's damp and cloudy - unless you're a hardcore fan and rooting on Jeter, but it wouldn't make good publicity for him to hit 3000 in a half packed stadium as tonight would probably be. Also, less money would be made on concessions than otherwise, especially for a Friday night game. I'm not surprised. This is about $$$, not-so-much weather... it's american baseball, not soccer.

after getting almost 2 inches and almost an inch the day before, I cant wait for this loooooooooooooooong dry stretch of sunny and very warm to hot weather coming up. We need it. Summer is about sun and heat not crappy late afternoons and evening with clouds and storms

Lol I love how everyone thinks their definition of summer is the correct one. MANY people would argue the opposite and say summer is all about tracking storms.

Lol I love how everyone thinks their definition of summer is the correct one. MANY people would argue the opposite and say summer is all about tracking storms.

Summer is about counting the days until Winter and laughing at KEWR and its magical thermometer.

Archived