• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July/August NYC Metro WX Disco

Dark Energy

I could see a warning being issued with the cell in Mercer real soon...between Trenton and Princeton

Also the eastern Middlesex cell is starting to look real nice too

So far NJ coastal counties have nothing, I'm getting impatient waiting for these storms, lol. Often times the S/SSE flow keeps Monmouth dry as the low level convergence is further inland. But once the sfc low moves east we should all get in on the action.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far NJ coastal counties have nothing, I'm getting impatient waiting for these storms, lol. Often times the S/SSE flow keeps Monmouth dry as the low level convergence is further inland. But once the sfc low moves east we should all get in on the action.

Only problem is the freaking light rain and high clouds blowing off the tops of the inland storms..probably ruining our severe threat as we speak. Okay maybe not completely, but still I hate when that happens

Youre getting spoiled this summer :P Although I suppose you have some action to make up for because of what you missed when you were out at the Cape earlier in the summer.

Only problem is the freaking light rain and high clouds blowing off the tops of the inland storms..probably ruining our severe threat as we speak. Okay maybe not completely, but still I hate when that happens

Yeah same here, it's such a tease w/ all this nice convection off to our west and only lt rain/thunder here. Let's hope we see some congealing and progression eastward.

Youre getting spoiled this summer :P Although I suppose you have some action to make up for because of what you missed when you were out at the Cape earlier in the summer.

Yeah probably, lol. It's not often we get hit this hard, I've had several good T-storms since I got back from the cape.

Archived