Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its almost like a dream world, since sat around noon its been heaven, and the next 7 days look like gold. Knocked out 5 properties today, nice and dry, breeze is perfect and low 80s........bam bam....................bam bam bam.

2 days left, 2 days left until we partly like its 1999. 33 days until vacation biatches, and the 27 time WCNYY are in first place, life cant get much better, lets hope for som 90s this weekend!:sun:

SNESS

12z euro is pretty tame through the 10 day period. few above normal days, few below...nothing extreme either way really.

Thanks Phil, although the Euro blows past day 5.

Sunny and 80s sound fantastic, Ginx should organize a beach get together in Watch Hill sometime in July, some bodysurfing, beers, babes and Tip can bring the frisbee.

its almost like a dream world, since sat around noon its been heaven, and the next 7 days look like gold. Knocked out 5 properties today, nice and dry, breeze is perfect and low 80s........bam bam....................bam bam bam.

2 days left, 2 days left until we partly like its 1999. 33 days until vacation biatches, and the 27 time WCNYY are in first place, life cant get much better, lets hope for som 90s this weekend!:sun:

SNESS

If NFL lockout is over by Friday it might the greatest 4 day weekend in a while

Thanks Phil, although the Euro blows past day 5.

Sunny and 80s sound fantastic, Ginx should organize a beach get together in Watch Hill sometime in July, some bodysurfing, beers, babes and Tip can bring the frisbee.

Weekapaug, free parking and empty beach midweek, only time I go near the beach that and after 5.

yeah pretty mundane look there. maybe some t-storms here and there with an occasional cfropa but otherwise looks rather quiet for the next week or two with near normal temps overall on that run.

Euro ensembles keep a trough over the OH valley and northeast. Verbatim, it might keep things somewhat active.

Are any of the Boston stations calling for 90s this weekend? My MIL (mother in law) is all panicky about me putting in her air conditioners.

I almost fell asleep in my yard. It is so freakin' perfect out there

71/55

I don't see us getting warmer than mid 80s where we are. The valley may squeak out a 90F.

Are any of the Boston stations calling for 90s this weekend? My MIL (mother in law) is all panicky about me putting in her air conditioners.

I almost fell asleep in my yard. It is so freakin' perfect out there

71/55

Put in her AC. Us old folks need it to sleep.

Archived