gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was civil in my first response to your dickishness but now I no longer feel the need to be so pleasant. You are an ass, it is quite obvious. This is the SNE banter thread we all post obs for our locales. I am interested to know what weather my friend Phil might be experiencing on Cape Cod. I also find the obs of Kevin in Tolland, Ct interesting as well as Will in ORH. We are all quite familiar with each other and have , for the most part, a harmonious existence in here. Every once in a while we get an asswipe like you that comes in to grouse from another region. WTF do you care what is posted in a SNE banter/obs thread? Is your life so devoid of excitement that this is what you are left with? Sad really. I guess if I lived in NJ I'd be looking elsewhere for something of interest. Anything to distract me from the sh*thole outside my window. In conclusion, go f*ck yourself, it's likely the only action you'll get so enjoy.

Violence

LOL

I was civil in my first response to your dickishness but now I no longer feel the need to be so pleasant. You are an ass, it is quite obvious. This is the SNE banter thread we all post obs for our locales. I am interested to know what weather my friend Phil might be experiencing on Cape Cod. I also find the obs of Kevin in Tolland, Ct interesting as well as Will in ORH. We are all quite familiar with each other and have , for the most part, a harmonious existence in here. Every once in a while we get an asswipe like you that comes in to grouse from another region. WTF do you care what is posted in a SNE banter/obs thread? Is your life so devoid of excitement that this is what you are left with? Sad really. I guess if I lived in NJ I'd be looking elsewhere for something of interest. Anything to distract me from the sh*thole outside my window. In conclusion, go f*ck yourself, it's likely the only action you'll get so enjoy.

Priceless.

I hope it holds out and makes it this way but I'd bet it won't be severe.

I saw that position you applied for on craigslist too - the pay was decent - too bad it's only one shift a month though. that's seriously part-time part-time LOL

Still a one month shift of this is excellent...would be awesome. Also says though at least one shift per month.

You can probably always work into it more I'd assume, especially if you're highly reliable and go above and beyond.

So I promised to keep up with my 90's tallying ...

OKC has not had one day below 90 in June, with the heat wave now at 28 days. The average temp so far this month is 84.0F. The hottest June on record was 84.3F

Man what a total opposite of eastern New England. Well never mind eastern NE, how about the NW US and the Rockies? :lol:

monthtdeptus.png

Man what a total opposite of eastern New England. Well never mind eastern NE, how about the NW US and the Rockies? :lol:

monthtdeptus.png

lol! yeah no kidding. I didn't have much idea of the climo when I came down here, so I just accepted this as the norm haha. But it does honestly make a huge difference being a "dry heat"

Seriously though, one more month of this, and I will cherish every dreary rainy 50F day I get in NH lol

Archived