• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

i wasn't asking for a tourist brochure, i was asking why you post as though everyone lives where you live. any moron can look up the wx conditions in rural western massachusetts. i'm sure you'll just respond with another anecdote, paul bunyan

I was civil in my first response to your dickishness but now I no longer feel the need to be so pleasant. You are an ass, it is quite obvious. This is the SNE banter thread we all post obs for our locales. I am interested to know what weather my friend Phil might be experiencing on Cape Cod. I also find the obs of Kevin in Tolland, Ct interesting as well as Will in ORH. We are all quite familiar with each other and have , for the most part, a harmonious existence in here. Every once in a while we get an asswipe like you that comes in to grouse from another region. WTF do you care what is posted in a SNE banter/obs thread? Is your life so devoid of excitement that this is what you are left with? Sad really. I guess if I lived in NJ I'd be looking elsewhere for something of interest. Anything to distract me from the sh*thole outside my window. In conclusion, go f*ck yourself, it's likely the only action you'll get so enjoy.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, actually, most of us post based on MBY.. IMHO a lot of New England weather is grounded in "what happens around here", because the local topology pays a pretty big part in what the weather does.

I actually find that the localized comments from the fine posters here help me understand the local weather, even when it isn't IMBY. The local knowledge is a significant asset.

But just MHO..

...tom

What a thoughtful, pleasant post. Glad the world isn't totally full of Forkyf*cks.lol

Was looking around on craigslist...once the fall comes I plan on having a second job, so I can start saving up for a car. I will have my school stuff paid off by the end of the summer so my hope is to be in school next fall so I would really like a car by then.

Anyways I came across an ad for a part time weather observer at BDL and I sent an email...I really hope I hear back.

Still thinking Lyndon?

Still thinking Lyndon?

In my heart that's what I really most desperately want but in the end it just may make more sense financially to just go to WCSU. WCSU will be about $10,000 per year as opposed to $30,000 per year at LSC. Perhaps though if something changes (like I win the lotto lol) I can go back to LSC.

In my heart that's what I really most desperately want but in the end it just may make more sense financially to just go to WCSU. WCSU will be about $10,000 per year as opposed to $30,000 per year at LSC. Perhaps though if something changes (like I win the lotto lol) I can go back to LSC.

Makes sense. I hope something happens and you're able to go to Lyndon man...there's a chance I might go there in 2012. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Right now I'm thinking either Plymouth State or Lyndon State.

Makes sense. I hope something happens and you're able to go to Lyndon man...there's a chance I might go there in 2012. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Right now I'm thinking either Plymouth State or Lyndon State.

I should really try and make that work...I could probably apply for a ton of grants and such and hopefully get a good deal of money that way then just do some loans if I have to.

Would be cool if you go to LSC...heck, that would be the same year I'd be back.

Good luck in your decision!

I was civil in my first response to your dickishness but now I no longer feel the need to be so pleasant. You are an ass, it is quite obvious. This is the SNE banter thread we all post obs for our locales. I am interested to know what weather my friend Phil might be experiencing on Cape Cod. I also find the obs of Kevin in Tolland, Ct interesting as well as Will in ORH. We are all quite familiar with each other and have , for the most part, a harmonious existence in here. Every once in a while we get an asswipe like you that comes in to grouse from another region. WTF do you care what is posted in a SNE banter/obs thread? Is your life so devoid of excitement that this is what you are left with? Sad really. I guess if I lived in NJ I'd be looking elsewhere for something of interest. Anything to distract me from the sh*thole outside my window. In conclusion, go f*ck yourself, it's likely the only action you'll get so enjoy.

Cramps?

I should really try and make that work...I could probably apply for a ton of grants and such and hopefully get a good deal of money that way then just do some loans if I have to.

Would be cool if you go to LSC...heck, that would be the same year I'd be back.

Good luck in your decision!

Thanks! I like so much about both schools....I thought I had decided on Lyndon until I visited Plymouth. I still have like 9 months to decide though, lol. Plus, I have to get accepted first.

I hope it works out for you as well.

Thanks! I like so much about both schools....I thought I had decided on Lyndon until I visited Plymouth. I still have like 9 months to decide though, lol. Plus, I have to get accepted first.

I hope it works out for you as well.

I'm sure you'd get accepted to LSC...my grades in high school were just meh...think my cum. GPA was like 2.5 or 2.6...may have been 2.7. SAT scores I think were complete **** too lol.

Hopefully the female situation is much better at LSC than when was there lol...how was it at Plymouth?

I'm sure you'd get accepted to LSC...my grades in high school were just meh...think my cum. GPA was like 2.5 or 2.6...may have been 2.7. SAT scores I think were complete **** too lol.

Hopefully the female situation is much better at LSC than when was there lol...how was it at Plymouth?

Yeah I should get into Lyndon.

They said Lyndon was 47% female...not sure how accurate that is, but that's decent. I liked Plymouth. It was a nice campus and everything... I know Sam (I think he goes there?) could probably tell us more about it.

Archived