Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

Almost as bad a stretch as you had in 07-08 winter

LOL...are we taking the blue or silver Explorer?

Lol, dude, that was probably my best winter. '09-'10 was definitely my worst with the 2/10 disaster and the fickle cutoff in the 12/19 storm.

The blue explorer is dead. I'm getting a new one in the next week hopefully. The silver one is the backup option, but I should have a new ride well before the conference.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOS needs to average like a +12 each of the last 3 days to get above average for June. Not happening.

yeah, i don't know what BOS needs but i did say they'd be the exception... I think ORH is like decimal points negative right now so places like that might just eek a +.15 for the month -

Lol, dude, that was probably my best winter. '09-'10 was definitely my worst with the 2/10 disaster and the fickle cutoff in the 12/19 storm.

The blue explorer is dead. I'm getting a new one in the next week hopefully. The silver one is the backup option, but I should have a new ride well before the conference.

Nice..Another Explorer??? Will it be brand new?

I'm just concerned about someone puking on /in it

euro definitely looking summery

Great news Phil, seems like this spring early summer season has been feast or famine when it comes to sun and rain, wish we could mix it up a little more but, the warm dry season is upon us, the lawns and gardens have to slow down at some point and it looks like we are almost there. Should be a perfect next week or so up on the cape to enjoy the beach water and family!

AWT..Thread title and Blizz FTW

SATURDAY THROUGH MONDAY...

THE MODELS ARE COMING INTO BETTER AGREEMENT THAT THE UPPER TROUGH

OVER THE CANADIAN MARITIMES WILL MOVE AWAY FROM THE REGION. THIS

WILL ALLOW FOR A MORE ZONAL FLOW ALOFT...HENCE RISING HEIGHTS AND

WARMER TEMPERATURES. ...BUT THINK WE SHOULD SEE THE MERCURY CLIMB WELL

INTO THE 80S ACROSS MUCH OF THE REGION WITH INCREASING HUMIDITY

What?!!! May was snow but the June T was hail,.....perfectly acceptable notation.

It just sort of looks weenieish...

You, as a snow enthusiast above all others, should not taint it with a T, even if it is acceptable.

Did you see the Oregon pics in the NNE thread? I'm jealous. I guess I will enjoy melting at Disney in August

It just sort of looks weenieish...

You, as a snow enthusiast above all others, should not taint it with a T, even if it is acceptable.

Did you see the Oregon pics in the NNE thread? I'm jealous. I guess I will enjoy melting at Disney in August

As I intended.lol Perhaps you are right but it just looks so nice.

Archived