wigl5l6k
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

77/61

simply sensational

wife and I just enjoyed a drink in the adirondack chairs with the southerly seabreeze gracing us with cool puffs of perfection. 4 more days left, beach sat sun and mon fireworks on sun night and out over the sound off of penfield mon night.

Honestly, can life get any better, sunny and 80-85 for the forseeable future!

77/61

simply sensational

wife and I just enjoyed a drink in the adirondack chairs with the southerly seabreeze gracing us with cool puffs of perfection. 4 more days left, beach sat sun and mon fireworks on sun night and out over the sound off of penfield mon night.

Honestly, can life get any better, sunny and 80-85 for the forseeable future!

Pics of you in a bathing suit?

Pics of you in a bathing suit?

For you, anything blizzie. Bump your post and I will post some pics for ya this weekend man, did not think you burly men would want to see me, obviously I guessed wrong! Make sure to post some pics of you on the beach from the cape, I am sure the ladies cant wait to see your pastey azz!:thumbsup: By the way have a great time out there, weather looks chronic

Is that legal in CT?

This is one of those rare New England summer weeks. Just perfection

I love the mid 70s to low 80s type stuff where dews stay below 60F. It seems like we've had a lot of these types of days when we don;t have 55F and drizzle. We've almost completely avoided the 88/72 type stuff. Very few of those days thus far.

Hoping to avoid 90F altogether this summer. That would be sweet. We avoided 90F in 2009 and 2004 most recently.

I love the mid 70s to low 80s type stuff where dews stay below 60F. It seems like we've had a lot of these types of days when we don;t have 55F and drizzle. We've almost completely avoided the 88/72 type stuff. Very few of those days thus far.

Hoping to avoid 90F altogether this summer. That would be sweet. We avoided 90F in 2009 and 2004 most recently.

A couple of 90/70 days in late July would help me get ready for MCO

Are you back home?

Maybe Eric (MEJayhawk) can put together something

Too many Zimas

When I was 21...I had an "incident" in a car where I totally didn't even know the person.....a friend of a friend type deal. It was a catastrophe. FEMA could have declared his car a disaster area. I felt awful the next day.

Archived