• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

When I was 21...I had an "incident" in a car where I totally didn't even know the person.....a friend of a friend type deal. It was a catastrophe. FEMA could have declared his car a disaster area. I felt awful the next day.

lol... I have rearely puked from drinking, never in a car...

But I was a passenger in a car when a girl puked. That was so gross. I did get sick a couple of years ago after drinking waaaaaayyy too much at a Pats game (hammered by 11AM)... ate some venison sausage things after the game. Was gagging so bad that night my kids thought I was a monster :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoping for clouds today...love the shade(during work)...noticed it's getting a tad on the uncomfy side with the dewpoints...just looked out the window and i see some clouds out there already...yesterday the sky was void of clouds until around 11am-ish...the full sun is brutal...

Kevin should've stuck to his original near 90F call. The weekend is looking warm. We deserve it.

I still think 80's should do it since there will be convection most afternoons scattered around. Summer is here...those calling for a cool, wet, rainy summer look to be in trouble as we get into the heart of the season

I still laugh at that. He doesn't like when we bring that up, though.

It's all good. We've all done it.

LOL..I don't mind when you guys bring that up. I just had way too many beers (14) in a short amount of time. I'm just glad I had the where with all to tell Will to pull over and do it out the window rather than inside..Then it froze on the car door on the way home

Yuck. We're harvesting chickens on Saturday. Pretty smelly on a warm day. Heading up to Maine Sun-Tues. HOpefully there and the Pit will avoid too much in the way of warmth.

Can't a machine do that? Lure the chickens in with a treat, whack them, pluck them, shrink wrap-em?

Chicken guts are the worst smelling of all guts (well, old shellfish, too - this guy in Princeton was doing that for a while - hauling in old shellfish from the coast for his "farm")

Yuck. We're harvesting chickens on Saturday. Pretty smelly on a warm day. Heading up to Maine Sun-Tues. HOpefully there and the Pit will avoid too much in the way of warmth.

What do you do with them? Do you pick them out and then they are plucked and prepared? I guess you freeze them?

I usually go to Stop & Shop to harvest any chicken.

Can't a machine do that? Lure the chickens in with a treat, whack them, pluck them, shrink wrap-em?

Chicken guts are the worst smelling of all guts (well, old shellfish, too - this guy in Princeton was doing that for a while - hauling in old shellfish from the coast for his "farm")

I think I'm going to be assigned to executioner duty. Lots of neck slicing ftl (about 100 chickens). On the other side of the coin, many fewer chickens will be wandering around my yard.

70.7/64. Warm one.

I think I'm going to be assigned to executioner duty. Lots of neck slicing ftl (about 100 chickens). On the other side of the coin, many fewer chickens will be wandering around my yard.

70.7/64. Warm one.

Is this at a local farm near you I guess? Can you keep any? That would be a nice benefit to keep a few fresh chickens.

You'll have to forgive this city boy for asking.

What do you do with them? Do you pick them out and then they are plucked and prepared? I guess you freeze them?

I usually go to Stop & Shop to harvest any chicken.

Lol. Well, we raised 12 of the 100. I'll slit their necks. Once they've drained they get brought to the plucker. After plucking, they'll be gutted and wrapped (either whole or parts). We'll freeze them and eat them over the course of the next several months.

Archived