joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling the weekend could be unsettled at the very least. Perhaps worse, but we still have time. Man, I really hope not. Heavy heavy weekend planned.

I'd gladly take a 7/1-4/2007 type deal instead of anything remotely close to the crap we've had to experience lately. At least we had sun during that crisp stretch.

I'd gladly take a 7/1-4/2007 type deal instead of anything remotely close to the crap we've had to experience lately. At least we had sun during that crisp stretch.

I don't mind some storms or cool wx, but I need this weekend to be decent. I'll strangle Pete, if it's crap.

Phil thinks we"ll have a decent weekend. Not stellar ..but enough for outdoor activities and beach

It may work out that way..not too worried yet, but the concern is there..at least for me in NNE. I don't mind some storms, but I don't want one of those days featuring clouds and a decaying MCS that screws up the day.

It may work out that way..not too worried yet, but the concern is there..at least for me in NNE. I don't mind some storms, but I don't want one of those days featuring clouds and a decaying MCS that screws up the day.

Plenty of things for you to do in NH if it is cold and dreary... you could... ummmm....I'll get back to you on that

As long as it's sun/clouds and temps in the 70's and dews in the 60's..it'll be good. We just don't need an onshore flow out of the NE. I hope that possibility isn't there. I'll murder 1000's of chickens if that happens.I'm on the Cape from Thurs Pm-Mon

As long as it's sun/clouds and temps in the 70's and dews in the 60's..it'll be good. We just don't need an onshore flow out of the NE. I hope that possibility isn't there. I'll murder 1000's of chickens if that happens.I'm on the Cape from Thurs Pm-Mon

Well too early to say for sure. They might have good wx down that way, even with se flow..while areas nw have dying shwrs and tstms. They ended up having a great day yesterday.

Plenty of things for you to do in NH if it is cold and dreary... you could... ummmm....I'll get back to you on that

Last time we went on a romantic getaway the weather was terrible. Plenty to do though. We're expecting our 2nd daughter in August. March could be tough for Scott this year.

Yeah if you're heading to the White Mountains you lose more latitude and thus the greater chance for wet/damp if the prevailing pattern for April/May/June has anything to say about it. The further north you go the higher the precipitation anomalies are this season. Funny to hear of folks down near PHL complaining about how hot it has been over the last month. Further north it has been nothing like that.

I bet the tarmac at BDL has a nice July 4th weekend...that's a lock.

Archived