Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avg low is around 58F for today? They might get to that, or close... td is 55 at ORH, but kinda breezy out there

Yeah they might get close, but for today's low, it wont get that cold because it wont reach down to near 60F until after midnight.

59/54, a high of 70, played 18 in lanesboro this evening, cloudy with some light showers and a strong NW breeze. Certainly did not feel summer-like. BOX FTW Blizz!!! Cool rainy summer.

Hey Pete, High of 79F here, warm and summer like.. with the low today will go in above normal. Glad I don't live where you do, but that's why you do. Hope you enjoy your night!

64F at 2z with 3 hours to go and a little CAA in the hills.

You beat me to it, lol. Tomorrow's climo is 78/59...there's actually a chance we could put up like a -1 or -2 tomorrow if we can cool into the 56-57 range tonight. So the positive departure for the month of June might have been a slightly premature call on my part.

This is a little funny, hoping beyond hope that the little ORH comes in at -0.1F

Well it would be funny if they did because Kevin a few days ago said all 4 stations would be positive for the month. If ORH comes in neutral or negative, then only 1 station would have been positive. :lol:

Well it would be funny if they did because Kevin a few days ago said all 4 stations would be positive for the month. If ORH comes in neutral or negative, then only 1 station would have been positive. :lol:

If people keep picking on him he will throw another hissy fit and stay off the boards for a week

Your trip to BWI should be interesting. You should swing by West Hartford and get Wiz

Pretty constant wind all afternoon/evening

You take out that four day well above normal (torch) in early June and it is easily a below normal month everywhere.

58 with a nice nw breeze here now. I was out all day, but I think we fell a little shy of 70...maybe 68 max.

Hey Pete, High of 79F here, warm and summer like.. with the low today will go in above normal. Glad I don't live where you do, but that's why you do. Hope you enjoy your night!

I have to say I was a little surprised by how cool it was out on the golf course. By the end of the round the temps had dropped into the low 60's and there was a strong NW breeze and some light rain. One of my friends that came up golf with me is from the Husdon Valley. He said " I haven't been cold since the last time I played up here in May".lol The weather has been nice though, really.

You take out that four day well above normal (torch) in early June and it is easily a below normal month everywhere.

58 with a nice nw breeze here now. I was out all day, but I think we fell a little shy of 70...maybe 68 max.

I got home from work at 5:00 and it was 60°. Felt like a fall day with clouds all day and off and on sprinkles.:thumbsup:

Even though I'll be in Falmouth..looking forward to the torch this weekend

Warmest wx with respect to normal might be to the west and north. A weak ULL will be floating around to our southeast, while a plume of warmer air makes sure Rick and Pete stay toasty. I don't really see a huge torch though.

Archived