EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Annual Spring SNE GTG

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how I went to the one in No Ha, CT like 3-4 times and Foxboro twice, but tears flow like mud slides at the mere mention of one around here.

Classic.

May is just an overall ****ty month for me with kids sports, and my rugby weekend debauchery this coming weekend.

The sports bar near you sounds awesome. If the weekends work, I would easily drive to North Hampton, Boston, Providence, Springfield, Hartford and any point in between.

I guess Kevin is too busy celebrating Mother's Day.

Mothers day is the 8th...not sure how the 7th gets in the way of that. Its not like its 4th of July weekend. But whatever date is better for majority, thats what should be decided. I can go the 7th, probably not on the 14th.

Only for you and Hunchback. Bottomline is any date we pick is not going to work out for someone. If you guys do the 7th I'm out no b iggie. Everyone enjoy

That's nice to know that Mother's Day is a weekend afair with your family.

With me it's a card and a phone call to my mom, and a few presents to my wife from the kids. The whole ordeal takes about 30 minutes on a Sunday morning. Evey so often there's a lunch thrown in there.

It's the way we usually handle most of the hallmark generated holidays. We try not to depend on some holiday to be reminded that we have mothers, or fathers, etc.

. . . With that being said, I'm still out, even if it's the 7th.

This thread is absolutely hilarious. I just read the past 5-6 pages and it reads like a NYC-area winter storm thread with people changing opinions every other post. With that said, I hope to make a GTG at some point, as I've been on here far too long to only know a couple folks through skiing. It'd be fun to meet some of you SNE'ers someday.

And to play Judge Judy here, from an outside perspective with no opinion on the matter... Based on the posts in the entire thread, I'd say the GTG should be May 7th in Woburn.

That's probably the easiest way to decide it... everyone bicker and banter for a while about what works and what doesn't, then have an outside mediator read all of it and pick the date/place that seems to have the most positive reactions.

Lastly, if no one ever mentioned "the Whale" again that'd be great. I thought the Albany River Rats (NJ Devils AHL farm team) was an awful name for a sports team, but the Whale tops that. It doesn't even seem grammatically correct (the Whales?).

Forget this, I'll just see everyone that is going to the conference in July. This is absolutely ridiculous something like this has to be this complex. I have a chance to work on May 14th but I told my boss I can't b/c I'm going to Worcester that day. I'm telling him tomorrow I can do it. See you in July for those that are going.

Forget this, I'll just see everyone that is going to the conference in July. This is absolutely ridiculous something like this has to be this complex. I have a chance to work on May 14th but I told my boss I can't b/c I'm going to Worcester that day. I'm telling him tomorrow I can do it. See you in July for those that are going.

:weenie:

Archived