EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Annual Spring SNE GTG

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably could swing by before, but I choose not to because I'm a little annoyed.

These used to be so easy to plan..We'd post a time and place and everyone would show up , have a few drinks , enjoy each other's company, we'd toss our weenies up on the table...and life was good.

now noone wants to pick a date or place..and people just look for reasons not to go.

These used to be so easy to plan..We'd post a time and place and everyone would show up , have a few drinks , enjoy each other's company, we'd toss our weenies up on the table...and life was good.

now noone wants to pick a date or place..and people just look for reasons not to go.

The bottom line is that I'll improvise to get to any place, any time, but most people are unwilling to go 15 minutes N of Boston just once and that just flat out sucks.

I don't make a big deal out of alot of things and I'm not a drama queen, but it irks me a little that when the CT folks and the w MA folks want something out their way, I'm there. I whined some, but when the w MA folks wanted a bone thrown, you, I, along w a few others sucked it up and went.

Have fun, it will still be a good time, but I simply choose to sit this one out.

I would have gone pretty much anywhere, but the 14th is the big thing.

Maybe in the future, soon after starting the "feeler" thread, just say boom, this is the place, boom this is the date and time. Too much hemming and hawing. This worked in the past. No date/place would ever be perfect, but it seems that it was feeble this time. Take charge, Blizz, folks listen to your leadership when you show it. And just wondering why these tend to be middle of the afternoon things?

The bottom line is that I'll improvise to get to any place, any time, but most people are unwilling to go 15 minutes N of Boston just once and that just flat out sucks.

I don't make a big deal out of alot of things and I'm not a drama queen, but it irks me a little that when the CT folks and the w MA folks want something out their way, I'm there. I whined some, but when the w MA folks wanted a bone thrown, you, I, along w a few others sucked it up and went.

Have fun, it will still be a good time, but I simply choose to sit this one out.

Woburn was fine with me. As is CT, RI, NH

Maybe in the future, soon after starting the "feeler" thread, just say boom, this is the place, boom this is the date and time. Too much hemming and hawing. This worked in the past. No date/place would ever be perfect, but it seems that it was feeble this time. Take charge, Blizz, folks listen to your leadership when you show it. And just wondering why these tend to be middle of the afternoon things?

I tried to just say boom, Woburn and folks cried.

We start them early and end them late. That way folks that want to come early and leave early can..and those that want to hang till late can as well

Archived