EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Annual Spring SNE GTG

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe, do you want to do something next weekend so I can bring you the six-packs? Are you free either Saturday afternoon or anytime Sunday?

Its my niece's communion sat and my daughters on sunday so the weekend is out...........but we will make it happen soon! Dont worry about the beers, we can triple down the bet this winter.

Ok I was really hoping we could have a good turnout for this.It's gonna be a nice day..temps in the 70's..pollen will be flying..perfect day to get out and enjoy and hang with your fellow weenies

Please....just post if you can def. make it. If we have at least 10 people that can come then it will be worth it.

Let's get a headcount by Friday.

So far it seems like

MRG

Bigballdowski

Maybe Hunchback Dave

The Snowman

OSU and Amy

I'm 50/50 on this.

I have had a lot of family emergencies since I last said I could make it. My sister-in-law passed away on Patriot's Day, then my mother took a fall on 5/1, hitting her head and breaking her nose (yes, her eyes were swollen shut). We've had quite a few issues with Ma for a while now, and it appears she will be going into a nursing home very soon.

I hope I can make it, but please understand if not. Thanks.

--Turtle ;)

Well for the first time since we started having these things several times a year..you guys have failed. I guess the novelty has worn off. Folks used to make an effort to show no matter what. Now people just whine about driving too far etc..

It appears to be cancelled

You messed it up since you campaigned about the 7th being a bad date.

Well for the first time since we started having these things several times a year..you guys have failed. I guess the novelty has worn off. Folks used to make an effort to show no matter what. Now people just whine about driving too far etc..

It appears to be cancelled

So you are bailing out?

I even changed my response to "not possible" to "maybe", if only for a little while.

No Will? Ryan? Scooter? Tip? Phil? Ray? Wiz? Joe? Ginx? etc etc etc

Now no Blizz... heavy heavy disappointment... see if you can fix this.

3 people could have gone that day..You Will and sboswx

Noone can ever commit to anything..it's always maybe

Everyone has tough schedules, and I'm probably the worst with shift hours. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. We can always shoot for something in June..because not everyone can go to the conference.

Archived