• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Annual Spring SNE GTG

Damage In Tolland

It's been awhile since our last one. I've asked Ray to start this thread and he's ignored me..so i'll go ahead and fire one up myself. Let's shoot for the first weekend of May...after Eeaster, but before Mother's Day weekend and Memorial Day.. Let's make this simple..Just post here if you're in..and we'll figure out the bar/restaurant situation as we go along

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . . Should be an interesting day. There will be baseball on as the Red Sox try and go for their first win of the season.

I will have to check with wife on this. I've got my weekend of rugby meyhem the weekend before, plus I am going away tomorrow night, so I will have to see what kind of credit I have with her.

Easter would have worked better for me to help avoid a family gathering.

:arrowhead:

It's been awhile since our last one. I've asked Ray to start this thread and he's ignored me..so i'll go ahead and fire one up myself.

Let's shoot for the first weekend of May...after Eeaster, but before Mother's Day weekend and Memorial Day..

Let's make this simple..Just post here if you're in..and we'll figure out the bar/restaurant situation as we go along

I was busy. :lol:

Archived