joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Annual Spring SNE GTG

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't know that specific area too well but it's boston, so there must be something relatively close.

Well, it is on the border of Cambridge and Boston, but I do not specifically know of a bar that would be suitable there. I visit the MOS pretty often, but not with the intent of weenie drinking afterwards.. :drunk: Cambridgesde Galleria is walking dstance from there, Faniuel Hall (spelling) and Causeway St are a bit farther...

Well, it is on the border of Cambridge and Boston, but I do not specifically know of a bar that would be suitable there. I visit the MOS pretty often, but not with the intent of weenie drinking afterwards.. :drunk: Cambridgesde Galleria is walking dstance from there, Faniuel Hall (spelling) and Causeway St are a bit farther...

yeah you can grab the T right there so it would be pretty easy to go someplace before and after.

it's just a thought. might not be practical, i don't know. there's a couple of weenie wx exhibits too of course.

i'd like to not drive all the way to ORH again though.

There is no where to drink right around the museum. Park at Quincy Market area, take the greenline to the MOS (just a few stops). Come back to Quincy Market area, and go to any of the places between there and the Garden - Purple Shamrock, Grand Canal, Centerfolds, etc.

(yeah, I know - Centerfolds is closer to Chinatown, but I had to throw it in there)

yeah you can grab the T right there so it would be pretty easy to go someplace before and after.

it's just a thought. might not be practical, i don't know. there's a couple of weenie wx exhibits too of course.

i'd like to not drive all the way to ORH again though.

I get in free, too :P (to the museum itself). I think I have to pay for Omni movies though

the half is in NH, Lake Winnipesaukee...that would be lots of driving...i'm not concerned about the running distance

I remember doing a 1/2 marathon and thinking....well now I can do a full marathon. Alot more than twice the effort but I'm very happy I did it.

I'm in depending on the Whale's playoff status. They haven't clinched the final playoff spot yet but if they win tomorrow and Worcester loses in regulation then the Whale clinch. Worcester is one point behind the Whale for the final spot. Worcester has two games left and the Whale have three.

If the Whale are in and still alive that weekend if they have a home game that night I'm out.

I'm in depending on the Whale's playoff status. They haven't clinched the final playoff spot yet but if they win tomorrow and Worcester loses in regulation then the Whale clinch. Worcester is one point behind the Whale for the final spot. Worcester has two games left and the Whale have three.

If the Whale are in and still alive that weekend if they have a home game that night I'm out.

IMAX Tornado movie > Whale game

Way too much Whale info than I was looking for today, but thanks for the playoff status update.

Archived