12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Annual Spring SNE GTG

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just make it Worcester for crying out loud.

I have made my way to W Hartford multiple times.....the unwillingness by many in here to never, ever bend a bit flat out sucks.

God forbid anyone get creative and meet someone to carpool and disperse fuel costs.

We had one half azz gtg out this way last year and Kev and Max were the only two who live an appreciable distance away, that sucked it up.

We're all friends and it's just the considerate thing to do....throw folks on the periphery a bone every once in awhile....there are some folks from ME like Jeff who maybe more inclined to attend a gtg in this area.

I pissed and moaned about No Ha.....but guess what, when they made a strong case and pushed the issue, I was there....but I'm sure many would pout in a corner and and forgo the gtg if it were in Woburn.

We had one half azz gtg out this way last year and Kev and Max were the only two who live an appreciable distance away, that sucked it up.

I was further than Max was. He was in Northborough at the time east of me.

I don't have a problem with any GTG close to BOS. I have been to all of them there with the one exception of the Foxboro one in 2009 as I was out of town at Cornell that weekend.

If people want to come, they will come.

I was further than Max was. He was in Northborough at the time east of me.

I don't have a problem with any GTG close to BOS. I have been to all of them there with the one exception of the Foxboro one in 2009 as I was out of town at Cornell that weekend.

If people want to come, they will come.

Ah....ok, thought he was in Pembroke....that's right.

There are a few who unquestionably would be considerate enough to attend if they could and you are one of them; there are a few others.

I say we just go there and the pouters can pout....maybe we make the next one in CT and I'll be there.

ORH is the logical place, but it's cool to throw folks a bone once in a while....like we have done for CT and GC.

:lol:

The place is a blast and it's about as convenient as can be:

http://www.tpsscoreboard.com/

The Sports Hub may even be there....they often are.

cool...well it sounds positive. Amy seems okay with it...I think we'd rather have it in ORH...but if you guys decide Woburn it's alright. It's been awhile since the last one so we'd like to see everybody.

cool...well it sounds positive. Amy seems okay with it...I think we'd rather have it in ORH...but if you guys decide Woburn it's alright. It's been awhile since the last one so we'd like to see everybody.

I probably won't even suggest this area for over another year.....I just figured that it's about time since I just about never miss a gtg, regardless of where they are.

No one will be dissapointed with this place....it legitamately rocks.

"Anything under a 4 hour drive is a routine drive and should be no problem for anyone." whistle.gif

I'm not worried about the drive time at all. It's just that Woburn sounds like a scary urban place, kind of like planning a GTG in Beirut or the tribal lands in NW Pakistan. Just concerned for my safety as I have children to care for.

I have made my way to W Hartford multiple times.....the unwillingness by many in here to never, ever bend a bit flat out sucks.

God forbid anyone get creative and meet someone to carpool and disperse fuel costs.

We're all friends and it's just the considerate thing to do....throw folks on the periphery a bone every once in awhile....there are some folks from ME like Jeff who maybe more inclined to attend a gtg in this area.

I pissed and moaned about No Ha.....but guess what, when they made a strong case and pushed the issue, I was there....but I'm sure many would pout in a corner and and forgo the gtg if it were in Woburn.

Hey, I don't care where it is. It's not like I drive anyways so my opinion really holds no value here. It's just this is about 2 weeks away and nobody is budging on anything. I was just trying to take some sort of initiative and get things rolling.

Hey, I don't care where it is. It's not like I drive anyways so my opinion really holds no value here. It's just this is about 2 weeks away and nobody is budging on anything. I was just trying to take some sort of initiative and get things rolling.

Well, I'm going to Woburn and whoever wants to show can show.

Archived