• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 27th Clipper - Feb 28th Dripper Obs/Disco

HoarfrostHubb

The other thing is it's impossible for Ray to get anything except .5 or exactly on the inch amts. He rounds up. An example is last nite he posted he got 1.2...yet in his sig he put it down for 1.5

So you have to give him either 4.0 or 4.5

If its 1.2, It should be recorded as 1.2 i would think, Thats how i record it anyways, If i rounded up i would have about 84" by now..........lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its 1.2, It should be recorded as 1.2 i would think, Thats how i record it anyways, If i rounded up i would have about 84" by now..........lol

Part of living where I live is that I can have a good laugh watching these battles. Although truth is I'm close to them all things considered, I just want to get to 90".

I round it off to the half inch sometimes if measurement was just about impossible because of wind. So I take a bunch of measurements and just round off. But I round it up or down as appropriate....you can't always round up. LOL

Part of living where I live is that I can have a good laugh watching these battles. Although truth is I'm close to them all things considered, I just want to get to 90".

I hear you, I think i am going to have an easier chance of getting to 90 then some of you guys down there, Seasonal trend..........ftw

I would think that just about everyone who is near 80" now is a lock on 90". Winter isn't gonna die abruptly this year...certainly everyone would at least nickel and dime it to 90 inches. We may still knock it out of the ballpark if a major Noreaster strikes in March.

I hear you, I think i am going to have an easier chance of getting to 90 then some of you guys down there, Seasonal trend..........ftw

I would think that just about everyone who is near 80" now is a lock on 90". Winter isn't gonna die abruptly this year...certainly everyone would at least nickel and dime it to 90 inches. We may still knock it out of the ballpark if a major Noreaster strikes in March.

With a little luck, I may eek out 100, But that is like you said, One good Nor Easter or a few more mod events

Screw Zone.

lol yep..i have been complaining about that forever although I actually think a bit further up valley can actually be worse at times..esp northampton to deerfield..right after mt holyoke.

anyway in the grand scheme of things this year isnt so bad...we still have six to twelve inches plus of the glacier on the ground...and generally its closer to the foot .

Yeah them and up to PSM may deserve a FTW or at least close to it. That set up we were describing with the pseudo overrunning from the Atlantic seems to favor those areas.

Yeah def. I could see a lolli to 5-6" in there somewhere.

I think my area could be ok too...that light E flow hitting the ORH hills should wring out some decent snow. Kevin will be partly cloudy with flurries.

Yeah def. I could see a lolli to 5-6" in there somewhere.

I think my area could be ok too...that light E flow hitting the ORH hills should wring out some decent snow. Kevin will be partly cloudy with flurries.

That dim sun shining with sct dendrites falling, but melting on contact thanks to Tip's super strength sun.

well gun to head i say 6.5 or so....i think it will snow most of day tommorrow up there....good ratio's why not?

6.5" is kind of a weenie total for this event...though its certainly not out of the question that someone may get a jackpot of 6" or close to it. But I would be hard pressed to forecast anything over 4-5"

Archived