• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 27th Clipper - Feb 28th Dripper Obs/Disco

HoarfrostHubb

Right ..that's what good friends do..esp when I invited them 2x to come down to CT to Ryan's station to visit. watch a show and then out for drinks afterwards..

They decided it would be more fun to sit around and talk about how Ray and Will will beat me snowfall wise YTD..and how I'll have a feather dusting with the moon and sun visible while they get 6-12 tomorrow

Those were good times..damn good times

:weenie:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another..someone who whined much of the winter..now that he's in the jackpot zone thru May ...starts putting my limbs in garbage bags

I don't recall ever whining. I just wait for climo to even things out. You've had a great winter...there's no reason why you should be on edge. In a few months we'll all be back to 0 and enjoying the Sox run to the pennant. Remind me to ask you (I plan to ask Eek too) about some grass/lawn advice. I want to reseed the whole damn thing this spring with the best available for our zone. I thought about zoysia seed, but I think that turns green late up here and doesn't do well with a wet lawn. My backyard tends to be soggy through early May when the snowpack remains around 20"+ when we move into April. That's for another day though.

I don't recall ever whining. I just wait for climo to even things out. You've had a great winter...there's no reason why you should be on edge. In a few months we'll all be back to 0 and enjoying the Sox run to the pennant. Remind me to ask you (I plan to ask Eek too) about some grass/lawn advice. I want to reseed the whole damn thing this spring with the best available for our zone. I thought about zoysia seed, but I think that turns green late up here and doesn't do well with a wet lawn. My backyard tends to be soggy through early May when the snowpack remains around 20"+ when we move into April. That's for another day though.

Ok wait till I start my lawn thread in late March/early April..whenever the snowpack melts and I get irate

zoysia will be dormant sept thru mid may in your zone if not a little later, it loves it hot and dry. Go with bent, it will thrive.

Like the weeklies Scooter thanks for PMn the detailed ones.

Well week 3 features some troughing over the East coast and ridging in the southwest. We still have the pesky trough west of KSEA and the big NPAC ridge. Week 4 is still has below normal heights over the northeast, but also weak ridging extending from the Davis Strait into eastern Canada. Again, take them fwiw.

Well week 3 features some troughing over the East coast and ridging in the southwest. We still have the pesky sneaky trough west of KSEA and the big NPAC ridge. Week 4 is still has below normal heights over the northeast, but also weak ridging extending from the Davis Strait into eastern Canada. Again, take them fwiw.

Fixed.

Well week 3 features some troughing over the East coast and ridging in the southwest. We still have the pesky trough west of KSEA and the big NPAC ridge. Week 4 is still has below normal heights over the northeast, but also weak ridging extending from the Davis Strait into eastern Canada. Again, take them fwiw.

LOL

27/19, looks like BOX has shaved a little off accumulations across MA and added a little to the SNH totals.

Makes sense. Wagons north in this one...but MA should still do fine. I'm guessing 2-4" with perhaps a lolli to 5"...esp rt 2 corridor over to NE MA.

Archived