• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Feb 27th Clipper - Feb 28th Dripper Obs/Disco

HoarfrostHubb

I have not been keeping track after the big melt (was that New Year's??)

Here'a a picture I took at some point last week, though. I want Eric to photoshop Pete lying on it.

2000-1 w/e if we believe your p/ c , you got to be near 100 of the most I am screwed inches than any one ever on this board. Congrats

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like the rain events are intense for sne and the inbetween snow events are kinda meh..maybe tomorrow will surprise but does not sound all that exciting.

thank goodness we had that stretch of weather with the epic snow depths and continuous storms bc without that this winter would be super rough!!

still though if sne has an avg march...with around a foot in interior areas...it will bring just about everyone to between 70 and 90 inches with lollies to over 100 in the higher/favored zones of this winter and frankly for sne that is one snowy winter!!!

64.7 inches season total before the clipper tonight/tomorrow

seems like the rain events are intense for sne and the inbetween snow events are kinda meh..maybe tomorrow will surprise but does not sound all that exciting.

thank goodness we had that stretch of weather (40 days in the heart of winter) with the epic snow depths and continuous storms bc without that this winter would be super rough!!

still though if sne has an avg march...with around a foot in interior areas...it will bring just about everyone to between 70 and 90 inches with lollies to over 100 in the higher/favored zones of this winter and frankly for sne that is one snowy winter!!!

64.7 inches season total before the clipper tonight/tomorrow

1. good thing the sun is still rising otherwise we'd all have froze to death this winter.

2. what a SZ that area is snowfall wise

That wouldn't be too shabby with 15:1 ratios. 3-6" with a weenie lolli of 7" or 8" in a spot or 2 in SW ME/SE NH that measures/clears every 6 hrs?

I was wondering about ratios. You're figuring 15:1 might be a good number I guess. I've been seeing .3-.4 a lot so 4-6 might be a nice forecast. The weenie 8 would be pretty remarkable.

I just finished plowing the 13 inches... powder snow really. Shame to see it glazed over Monday.

Monday's warm up looks pretty unimpressive here now. Already back down 32F at 7 PM on the GFS. What is this a six hour thaw? ;)

That trailing low could see some snow here Monday night if it doesn't get squished.

I wonder what Jerry will get for dinner.... Happy Meal?

Petit Robert Bistro?

Archived