joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 27th Clipper - Feb 28th Dripper Obs/Disco

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems a little ambitious--but the high end there would be nice to get before Monday's deluge.

Really pretty mood snow, light dusting.

WESTERN FRANKLIN MA-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ASHFIELD...CHARLEMONT...COLRAIN...

SHELBURNE

414 AM EST SAT FEB 26 2011

.TODAY...PARTLY SUNNY THIS MORNING...THEN MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A

SLIGHT CHANCE OF SNOW THIS AFTERNOON. COLD WITH HIGHS IN THE

UPPER 20S. WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF SNOW 20 PERCENT.

.TONIGHT...SNOW. SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 2 TO 4 INCHES. LOWS AROUND

16. SOUTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH. CHANCE OF SNOW 90 PERCENT.

.SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SNOW LIKELY IN THE MORNING. TOTAL SNOW

ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 5 INCHES POSSIBLE. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 30S.

NORTH WINDS AROUND 5 MPH. CHANCE OF SNOW 60 PERCENT.

Oh shi it there he goes again.Mikey how much you got this year, answer me dammit LOL

Noyes with a good sense of reality

Matt Noyes: Broadcast MeteorologistFB4cast: Sunshine to fair skies today, highs in the 30s south, 20s north, northwest breeze 5-15 mph with a few higher gusts. Snow develops around midnight tonight, lasts to midday Sunday. 2"-4" regionwide. . Much lighter weight snow for Southern New England than the Fri AM event.

sounds sensible.

Noyes with a good sense of reality

Matt Noyes: Broadcast MeteorologistFB4cast: Sunshine to fair skies today, highs in the 30s south, 20s north, northwest breeze 5-15 mph with a few higher gusts. Snow develops around midnight tonight, lasts to midday Sunday. 2"-4" regionwide. . Much lighter weight snow for Southern New England than the Fri AM event.

AWT???

on the drive yesterday to Wa WA around 4pm ...it was nice to obs. the changes in scenery. driving west on pike (from exit 12 framingham) things didn't change much as i got on 146N ( millbury /orh) until i got out of S. worcester and it was either on 290E or already 190N....that i could see the distinct line in ORH where trees went from wet'ish to iced and snow covered......looked beautiful.....this continued and of course when i got to wa wa the scene looked amazing with the trees covered with ice esp over 11-1200' and snow still sagging on trees.....thankfully they groomed the trails and the rides down the slopes were nice practically all alone.

on the drive yesterday to Wa WA around 4pm ...it was nice to obs. the changes in scenery. driving west on pike (from exit 12 framingham) things didn't change much as i got on 146N ( millbury /orh) until i got out of S. worcester and it was either on 290E or already 190N....that i could see the distinct line in ORH where trees went from wet'ish to iced and snow covered......looked beautiful.....this continued and of course when i got to wa wa the scene looked amazing with the trees covered with ice esp over 11-1200' and snow still sagging on trees.....thankfully they groomed the trails and the rides down the slopes were nice practically all alone.

Yuck.

I kept checking the cameras and thinking "they are closed" then I would see a skiier or rider.

Looked absolutely empty all day

How many cars in the lot? 30?

Archived