• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 27th Clipper - Feb 28th Dripper Obs/Disco

HoarfrostHubb

No, people like you don't abuse it.....it's the weenies who don't know how to apply it properly.

I think this year was a good lesson on why things like QPF aren't everything. Hopefully all the examples that this winter had, taught some people a few things. Unfortunately, the ratio weenies were out in full force..lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah def. I could see a lolli to 5-6" in there somewhere.

I think my area could be ok too...that light E flow hitting the ORH hills should wring out some decent snow. Kevin will be partly cloudy with flurries.

When you guys decided not to invite me last night..did you also decide to troll me as well? You already drove 5 nails into the coffin..Why not make it 6 and drive the final one in

When you guys decided not to invite me last night..did you also decide to troll me as well? You already drove 5 nails into the coffin..Why not make it 6 and drive the final one in

We didn't meet up until like 10:30pm, lol. It was just a couple hour impromptu GTG. I wouldn't have gone if I wasn't already in N Chelmsford.

Flurries for you tomorrow with the disc of the sun visible and then a soaking 47F rain on Monday while ORH is 31F and ZR.

We didn't meet up until like 10:30pm, lol. It was just a couple hour impromptu GTG. I wouldn't have gone if I wasn't already in N Chelmsford.

Flurries for you tomorrow with the disc of the sun visible and then a soaking 47F rain on Monday while ORH is 31F and ZR.

As long as you and Ray beat me YTD..pull out all the stops right..one last bullet in the chamber... one more suck on the tailpipe...one last thrust of the carving knife

As long as you and Ray beat me YTD..pull out all the stops right..one last bullet in the chamber... one more suck on the tailpipe...one last thrust of the carving knife

Ray will probably catch you with one of those NE MA storms where you rip pellets and he stays +SN...like St. Pattys day 2007...when he got 11"+ and you were 7". Its already a foregone conclusion that I'll catch you.

You would of thought they would have at least mentioned it to you that they were going out when they discussed hooking up over a week ago

You would of thought they would have at least mentioned it to you that they were going out when they discussed hooking up over a week ago

Right ..that's what good friends do..esp when I invited them 2x to come down to CT to Ryan's station to visit. watch a show and then out for drinks afterwards..

They decided it would be more fun to sit around and talk about how Ray and Will will beat me snowfall wise YTD..and how I'll have a feather dusting with the moon and sun visible while they get 6-12 tomorrow

Those were good times..damn good times

Ray will probably catch you with one of those NE MA storms where you rip pellets and he stays +SN...like St. Pattys day 2007...when he got 11"+ and you were 7". Its already a foregone conclusion that I'll catch you.

One hand clinging to the bridge..step on it so I fall

One last gasp for air above water...hold my head under and finish it off

One more arrow on the archery range..bullseye over my heart..fire away

Well climb back up, swimback to the surface, and throw on a shield because the weeklies want to have a fun late March, possibly.

You're getting trolled from all sides, relentless. I hope you get >3" tomorrow as unlikely as it is so you can AWT everyone to death. Forky was the worst troller of all though, but his troll has the highest troll-bust potential imo.

Well climb back up, swimback to the surface, and throw on a shield because the weeklies want to have a fun late March, possibly.

lol was that deliberate humor...i think your gonna have to do better than that.....to get him off the ledge...a 3 week euro outlook isn't gonna stop a man from jumpin off the tobin. euro had 1'st week in march as wintry and last week's storm cuttin NW of albany 3 days out...so it possible but doesn't instill confidence.

from BTV's afternoon discussion about Monday

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=BTV&product=AFD&issuedby=BTV

GIVEN...POTENT S/W ENERGY AND VERY COLD TEMPS

ALOFT...EXPECT PLENTY OF CONVECTION TO DEVELOP ACRS THE MS/OHIO

VALLEY LATE SUNDAY INTO MONDAY...AS SFC LOW PRES TRACKS FROM NEAR

ST LOUIS MS TO ERIE PA BY 12Z MONDAY. A NUMBER OF FACTORS CONTRIBUTE

TO POOR MODEL PERFORM IN THESE TYPE OF SCENARIOS...WHICH

INCLUDE...POOR DATA SAMPLING OFF THE WESTERN CONUS...WHERE THE TROF

IS NOW LOCATED...LIMITED SAMPLING ACRS THE MTNS OF THE WEST...THEN

CONVECTIVE FEEDBACK PROBLEMS...WL ALL RESULT IN LARGE MODEL

ERROR ESPECIALLY THRU TIME. FINALLY NO MODEL IS CRNTLY HANDLING

THE LLVL COLD AIR MASS ACRS CENTRAL CANADA INTO THE NORTHERN

PLAINS VERY WELL...WHERE TEMPS THIS MORNING RANGED FROM -20F TO

-35F. ALL THESE FACTORS COMBINED WITH FAST CONFLUENT FLW BTWN

NORTHERN STREAM JET AND INCREASING SOUTHERN STREAM INFLUENCE TO

PRODUCE A VERY COMPLEX AND COMPLICATED FCST.

Archived