Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part VII

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you might. Saturday is a coastal with potential rapid mid-level cyclogenesis if it develops fast enough....it woul dput us in the interior in a great spot for prolonged heavy snow.

This event had a putrid spot for the mid-level low. While that doesn;t mean no big snow...it generall waves a huge red caution flag on big amounts...it mostly says to stick to 6-10 amounts with maybe some 12" amounts.

I just recorded 1.5" new snow on 0.20" w.e. from my latest snow core. :lol:

Hey did you guys see the clip of Cantore and Morrow in Chicago last night with the thundersnow? It was wild..Huge flash of lightning and thunder and Cantore went nuts. Did anyone just see that? Better than the ORH clip

I didnt see that but around 9:30 he was on from Chicago and he was like " I don't reccomend going out in it unless your going to do it to experience mother nature at her best, because I tell you this is where she is." Then it went to the anchors and they were like, " Well, it doesn't look like good conditions for that either."

What a :weenie: he is.

Only areas that need to worry about mix is SE New Eng..Even Bos will see 6+

I'd be happy even with 4-6'' here...it's an active pattern and will continue to be, these will quickly add up. I got 6.5'' from this, if I get another 6'' Saturday and Tuesday that's nearly 20'' in a week...it's freaking awesome.

Archived