amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go for 6-9" for the Boston area tomorrow. Then.... I'm not too sure what to think. If I had a gun pointed to my head I would say the Colder air solution prevail based on the seasonal trends and say 6-12" from Hartford to Providence to the far south shore. 12-18" from Springfield to Worcester to Boston. A swath in that 12-18" band of 18-24" right into the Fitchburge Lowell Mass Area. That would about do it. If the cold air is stronger then that line starts to settle further southeast. That's what I've got. We'll see how it pans out. Tonights models will be of utter most importance.:snowman:

I mean even the 18z GFS gives us 5-9 tomorrow

When ENS print out near 2 inch totals 48 out, go big or go home. I think you ping AFTER max lift costing you 3-6 but 2 day is 12-16 , I am probably8-12 with the Truck needing a new paint job. SCT inland is cooked, might be a 73 ice storm, Gon probably flips to rain as 8h warm bulge passes through BID ACK but then flip back. Not enough talk but the word catastrophic might be seen a lot concerning ice.

When ENS print out near 2 inch totals 48 out, go big or go home. I think you ping AFTER max lift costing you 3-6 but 2 day is 12-16 , I am probably8-12 with the Truck needing a new paint job. SCT inland is cooked, might be a 73 ice storm, Gon probably flips to rain as 8h warm bulge passes through BID ACK but then flip back. Not enough talk but the word catastrophic might be seen a lot concerning ice.

Steve, what would you say for mby....2 day total....

Steve, what would you say for mby....2 day total....

18+ if you get in the fluff stuff Thursday you break 20 JMHO

I made a jerry rigged roof rake today out of 2*4, 1*10 , 8 foot 1inch dowel tied and super taped to my twig cutter fully extended 21 feet, worked great, got the first two feet of the roof but man completely wiped me out. Hundreds of people doing the same. I saw a lady about 45 on her roof! Some roofs in Sterling on the North side have 3 feet holding about 6 inches of water, mine had 2 feet easy, well the last two feet doesn't anymore, oh and then I had to help my sister in law move, now I can't.

Archived