joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still in the 90s down here, and it should be hotter as the upper low retrogrades into Mexico and a new upper ridge settles overhead. Might hit 95 this weekend- yeehawww Southern climate!! :axe:

Incredible that after the rain we had this spring, much of the central/eastern part of TX is again under severe/extreme drought. 

Still in the 90s down here, and it should be hotter as the upper low retrogrades into Mexico and a new upper ridge settles overhead. Might hit 95 this weekend- yeehawww Southern climate!! :axe:

Incredible that after the rain we had this spring, much of the central/eastern part of TX is again under severe/extreme drought. 

Get back to us in January.  Although if we get some nice Nor'Easters comin' up, I'll be pretty excited since it is a lot windier where I live now.

Get back to us in January.  Although if we get some nice Nor'Easters comin' up, I'll be pretty excited since it is a lot windier where I live now.

The Nor'easters in January are exactly what I'll miss. :axe:

Besides that, I have no use for cold, dry weather. I'll take a picture of an icicle or two hanging from the palm tree in front of my building to show you what "winter" is in Austin, the 2 or 3 days it happens the entire season.

And it's definitely not a "dry heat" down here despite the worsening drought status. Today reminded me of mid-summer in NYC (granted, outside of the subway stations :lol: )

Archived