• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2014

NEG NAO

0Z GFS has mainly close to normal temps here the next couple of weeks with the trough/blocking still stuck off the east  coast and the blocking high off the west coast  meaning this pattern continues until further notice - also means a low chance of it reaching 90 in the metro through through mid month - we should see more precip and possible  severe  storms also .

http://www.weather.unisys.com/gfs/gfs.php?inv=0&plot=850&region=us&t=l

http://wxweb.meteostar.com/sample/sample.shtml?text=kewr

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that happens blue, these warm front setup always seem to go more south as we get closer the last few years

The 0Z euro continues with the warm front stalling over the area with the low tracking right along it and the

heaviest rains just north of the front where the best overrunning occurs.

as usual my friend. sadly we live in an area that is VERY hostile for severe weather

Think you will see some action between today and Thrs - hang in there .  The bulk looks N  for now .

You don`t want severe do you ?  ha 

as usual my friend. sadly we live in an area that is VERY hostile for severe weather

The best shot for severe weather is actually well south of us. What the Euro is showing is nothing more than an area of moderate rain and maybe some embedded thunder with some elevated storms.

Think you will see some action between today and Thrs - hang in there .  The bulk looks N  for now .

You don`t want severe do you ?  ha 

touche :lol:, gets kind of frustrating looking at my radar scope with me getting zilch and other areas keep getting action. that said the NAM does show some storms tomorrow coming through the area but we will see about that

The main show is going to be across the mid-west from Nebraska then through Iowa and into southern Illinois and the southern Lakes/Ohio Valley regions. Severe parameters are forecasted to support initial supercell development in Nebraska that will spread eastward and congeal into a powerful MCS complex. Models are indicating that at least part of this complex holds together and affects our region late tomorrow night or early Thursday morning. Differences still remain regarding the exact track of this convective system and the extent of how much it holds together. Certainly timing is not favorable for our region to receive much other than heavy rain. Several model runs have shown the potential for over an inch of rain.

Archived