Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday/Tuesday night (March 25-26 2014) snow obs

famartin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17.7 here in NW Chesco, mighty cold for Mar. 25, clear skies.  DP 12

Looks like they cash in to the south again...

Yup...looks like another < 0.5" from a third snow event in March for those of us in the northern parts of Chester, Montgomery and Bucks counties while areas south and east get more.

Not complaining at all...if anything, I find it quite amazing.

Yup...looks like another < 0.5" from a third snow event in March for those of us in the northern parts of Chester, Montgomery and Bucks counties while areas south and east get more.

Not complaining at all...if anything, I find it quite amazing.

I'm glad some in our region have been able to cash in this month, but for those of us north of the PA turnpike March has been rather uneventful. At this rate, I would rather have had an early start to spring. Anyway ...

Sun shining through high clouds, 37.3F.

That small area on the radar from an hour ago has expanded, and there appears to be some consolidation ongoing with the precipitation to the south and southwest. Nice! Even better, at times the snow here has picked up into a steadier "light plus" snow, to the point that the ground is wet. Temp. is 35F.

Let's see if things can fill in from what's moving up the coast in VA, which Highzenberg mentioned....

Look at the rotation over northern NC/Southern VA. The low looks inland over these areas to me.

Models have shown this fairly well, what happens is it consolidates and then abruptly heads ENE, we'll see...I think the burbs are screwed but if it ends up being snow down the shore they could see .4-.7" imo. 

Archived