Toothache
Tuesday/Tuesday night (March 25-26 2014) snow obs

famartin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.0" final in Concord Township.

7.0" in March 2014.

28F which on going outside actually felt pretty warm (at first) compared to the last 2 mornings.

Would have been nice to add to the snowpile but not this time. It will likely be gone by the end of the weekend. It's been a nice run!

Edit - the tree down on the left is some kind of white Magnolia, I think. In about 2 weeks it should be blooming and it smells great!

post-9898-0-87280300-1395835011_thumb.jp

Congrats to all you guys in the jackpot zone!

Thanks! Hopefully there will be at least a few inches remaining when I get home from work, so I can enjoy it with my kids...over here there are many years we don't even get 7" for the entire winter! I was playing with my daughter in the sleet last year, lol.

Thanks! Hopefully there will be at least a few inches remaining when I get home from work, so I can enjoy it with my kids...over here there are many years we don't even get 7" for the entire winter! I was playing with my daughter in the sleet last year, lol.

Good luck! There should still be some in shaded areas since it won't be too warm today. That late March sun is strong - last week it melted 4" here in about 4 hours where there was full sun, and it was about 40F at the time. It goes fast too when it's fresh and powdery.

Maybe you'll hold on to some cloud cover too which would help a lot.

Good luck! There should still be some in shaded areas since it won't be too warm today. That late March sun is strong - last week it melted 4" here in about 4 hours where there was full sun, and it was about 40F at the time. It goes fast too when it's fresh and powdery.

Maybe you'll hold on to some cloud cover too which would help a lot.

Yeah, that sun is very strong. Last Monday's snow, unlike last night, was very powdery and was all but gone in less than two days. I'm hoping for a lot of cloud cover to slow the melting at least a little bit. Meanwhile, here at the NJTP in Swedesboro about 1.0"

Archived