• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

You are being unreasonable. This has always been the way that model threads have worked. When there is something interesting to share, such as QPF totals, or the track of a surface or H5 low, I would encourage people to post any relevant panels, or at the very least, the link to those images.

Take it to PM rolleyes.gif

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are being unreasonable. This has always been the way that model threads have worked. When there is something interesting to share, such as QPF totals, or the track of a surface or H5 low, I would encourage people to post any relevant panels, or at the very least, the link to those images.

Absolutely. I'm fine with that. It's just the images I think we could do without.

Looks that way. Seasonal trend busted?

i like the seasonal trend idea but it's one of those things people should not hang onto too heavily. i think a low giving us slop/rain fits in well with nina climo at least.

linking is preferrable in most cases. especially if you want to post a whole run of something. now drop it.

I actually like seeing gif type images posted because then you can go back and look at the better storms without having to save everything yourself. Links keep updating. I guess I'm a dinosaur. The gfs ensembles are all over the place. number have rain solutions, some snow and a couple shift the low out to to sea. They are not much help except to say the 12Z gfs is a big outlier and so is the canadian but we sort of knew that anyway.

DT is attacking "Mets" on this board in his latest facebook posting.

Wxrisk.com‎*** ALERT ALERT *** 12Z GFS shifts from OHIO to GA IN 1 RUN !!!****

once again proving how awful this model is on east coast winter storms solutions past 84 hrs... The GFS just BLINKED .... some of l those idiots mets at American saying how the GFS midwest solution could be correct... LOL... ROTLOL... ROTFLMAO...

once again proving how awful this model is on east coast winter storms solutions past 84 hrs... The GFS just BLINKED .... some of l those idiots mets at American saying how the GFS midwest solution could be correct... LOL... ROTLOL... ROTFLMAO...

lolz

I actually like seeing gif type images posted because then you can go back and look at the better storms without having to save everything yourself. Links keep updating. I guess I'm a dinosaur. The gfs ensembles are all over the place. number have rain solutions, some snow and a couple shift the low out to to sea. They are not much help except to say the 12Z gfs is a big outlier and so is the canadian but we sort of knew that anyway.

uploading key graphics is good of course from time to time, many people just hotlink them tho so they change when the model updates.

gun_bandana.gif

What is wrong with that guy. Yeesh.

DT is wrong enough he shouldnt bash anyone for their opinions,.., noone in here should bash anyone

dt is a prick

I'm an idiot on American, and I'm offended at this comment calling me a met.

Also we said "the GFS "could" be correct." This is the exact same as saying "The GFS "could" be wrong"

DT could have made this insult regaurdless.

Unfair bashing.

dt is a prick

Best possible use of 10 letters. Don't understand where all the abrasiveness comes from and why anyone would need to act like that. I dig his analysis but the personal attacks take away more than what is given.

Of course, now that I posted this I probably opened myself up to pm threats and hate mail.

Best possible use of 10 letters. Don't understand where all the abrasiveness comes from and why anyone would need to act like that. I dig his analysis but the personal attacks take away more that what is given.

Of course, now that I posted this I probably opened myself up to pm threats and hate mail.

he's just angry that he isnt 'needed' here and that he hasnt gotten a call right this season yet. it's a shame such a smart guy can't control himself at all.,

I'm an idiot on American, and I'm offended at this comment calling me a met.

Also we said "the GFS "could" be correct." This is the exact same as saying "The GFS "could" be wrong"

DT could have made this insult regaurdless.

Unfair bashing.

agreed, the reality is thast any model could be correct, thats one lesson we al learned this winter lol, nothing is a sure thing with models this year

he's just angry that he isnt 'needed' here and that he hasnt gotten a call right this season yet. it's a shame such a smart guy can't control himself at all.,

he shouldnt bash anyone for their opinions, thats what makes this forum fun, we all can give our opinions, and track the storms, its fun, i dont know why he has to bash

please stop quoting images just top add a crap comment.

Why? I enjoy looking at the same image multiple times. NOT!

You'd think that would be common sense... But NO!

People needed an explanation as to why this is stupid. Seriously....I thought weather people tended to have an above average intelligence.

I'm certainly not the brightest crayon in the box and even I can wrap my little pea brain around the concept of not quoting images to prevent duplicates within the same thread..

/rant off...sorry.

Archived