joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less of the high hanging back west on every run

This will not end well or nuetral.

Agreed. Facts as currently standing: chances for moderate to heave snow along I 95 definitely slim. Those downplaying the lack of blocking are kidding themselves. I was censured for nothing this in an earlier thread, but we will see what happens. I'm rooting to be wrong.

There is no rule against posting maps of model runs. I don't understand why you don't even want links to their images to be posted.

i dont think we need a whole run of maps myself.. it's just a waste of space. im not even really a fan of one map with no commentary but i realize fighting that battle is difficult.

This morning's operational GFS run is pathetic for meaningful MA snow.

Am holding out hope for a Valentine's Day Snowstorm based on

Don S's crashing (-) AO forecast.

the gfs is on drugs right now, get back to it later

There is no rule against posting maps of model runs. I don't understand why you don't even want links to their images to be posted.

Maybe not, but there is no sense in littering this thread with images that anybody can have access to by simply opening another window on their computer.

Maybe not, but there is no sense in littering this thread with images that anybody can have access to by simply opening another window on their computer.

You are being unreasonable. This has always been the way that model threads have worked. When there is something interesting to share, such as QPF totals, or the track of a surface or H5 low, I would encourage people to post any relevant panels, or at the very least, the link to those images.

Archived