Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

per DT on facebook

THIS image is the euro ENSEMBLE mean ( an average or eman of 51 european Model averaged out). What is Important here is that the euro ensemble PRECIP... not shown-- is as wet as the operational run -- ACTUALLY it is even wetter! the euro mean show a 40+ hour long event... which would be stunning and the way this Low develops would be a major snow for much of NC much of VA MD DE eastern PA NJ... etc

168744_162493440464589_129478830432717_318644_7422970_n.jpg

per DT on facebook

THIS image is the euro ENSEMBLE mean ( an average or eman of 51 european Model averaged out). What is Important here is that the euro ensemble PRECIP... not shown-- is as wet as the operational run -- ACTUALLY it is even wetter! the euro mean show a 40+ hour long event... which would be stunning and the way this Low develops would be a major snow for much of NC much of VA MD DE eastern PA NJ... etc

Just what we need...DT on board.

:yikes:

per DT on facebook

And on that post my comment is the first one there: "It sure is weather pron but I can't buy anything the euro says right now."

kiss of death....

per DT on facebook

So far, NAM is NOT holding back energy

84 hours out is pretty early to tell what that vort is going to do ultimately. i think it is a little less 'baggy' on the sw side which may indicate it's not going to drop as much as earlier runs of the gfs were. but the nam at 84 is not an optimal look at the expected 500 features imo.

So funny (Actually sad for snow lovers in DC AREA) that storms last year that started south came north. We would claim SE bias and by storm time be in the action. This year, the SE bias is not SE enough for most storms and they do not trend north!

Such a pain!

The northern stream has trended north, and the southern stream has not because it has tended to just get squashed.

for you that is on board

I haven't read this thread at all, but I'm assuming you're on your usual side...something along the lines of massive cyclogenesis (j/k). If so, I think I'm in the same boat as you. It's a scary place to be. Man, the 0Z NAM sure does look like it's getting ready for one hell of a wallop in its next 48hr...

I haven't read this thread at all, but I'm assuming you're on your usual side...something along the lines of massive cyclogenesis (j/k). If so, I think I'm in the same boat as you. It's a scary place to be. Man, the 0Z NAM sure does look like it's getting ready for one hell of a wallop in its next 48hr...

Actually I am going positive on this one. Perhaps not because I truly thought this setup was amazing, but just it was better then all the super sh*tty ones lately. At least we have a vort that is digging enough that if things do come together right we have a chance. I am tired of these storms with H5 tracks 100 miles north of us. That game has lost its fun quick.

Whoa.

I thought it looked good too.

Archived