joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to assume the euro gets a storm right this year. its been very consistent with a precip maker

Has it? I can't be sure because I'm not a subscriber and don't follow the Euro nearly as closely but from what I understand it's been pretty erratic. Maybe that's just from the sparse evidence I've picked up here and there. hopefully at least...

heh last night it had a 984 off li today 1004. everyone does pretty well around here.. prob .6-.8 or so, 1" to the southeast -- cold thruout in dc area

so JB's inland cities going from snow to rain may not verify. GFS isnt all that different i guess than Euro..euro just has more precip and a better low? Did Euro hang back any energy. Are you addicted to snow in DC(not a good thing imo)

I am going to assume the euro gets a storm right this year. its been very consistent with a precip maker

You'd think, but I don't know. The GFS has been on a roll lately. If DC gets more than 0.1" qpf tonight, I think that's a win for the GFS since the Euro has been skunking us on this "storm" for the duration.

It is a bit weird to have the GFS be the one to hang back energy in the southwest and not the Euro.

so JB's inland cities going from snow to rain may not verify. GFS isnt all that different i guess than Euro..euro just has more precip and a better low? Did Euro hang back any energy. Are you addicted to snow in DC(not a good thing imo)

not really on the hanging back energy. though around here we get extra thanks to how the northern stream works in our favor.. im not that confident that would happen but it looks nice.

One would think the Euro has to nail one of these MR storms at some point this year right? This is probably at least the 4th time this year it has showed a big storm at like 120 hrs and nothing has really panned out south of PHL to say the least. I'm riding the law of averages here and thinking the Euro gets this one right.....................until 1 am tonight at least.

Archived