12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 17 SN/IP/ZR/RA event Obs thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. What is the temp there now? Cold hanging tough.

I may buy you some yoga classes and a bottle of muscle relaxers for that back. :lol:

It's in like the mid 20's.

I can't wait to go to the doctors. I probably should have did that two years ago when I first hurt it and it didn't go away after a few weeks.

6.0" for a final, taken at 1:30PM

Been drizzling for several hours.

We went to Wachusett to see what was up, try to take a few runs. The first few were on ungroomed stuff with a 1/2" crust. Really hard going. Then the groomers went by and it became great. No one was there save for a hardy few. The constant mist made it hard to see and we had a crust of icy armor form on our jackets, pants, helmets.

Ride back was a little hairy, but not bad. Ginxy, good thing you didn not pay to come up tonight.

2.5 inches snow here with at least .5" glaze. Can hear/see huge branches crashing down all around. Power keeps flickering.

Edit: Looking more closely, more like .25-.3 glaze. Still the biggest ice storm I can remember in the last eight years here.

Edit 2: Actually, I think we might have up to .5" glaze after all, at least on the trees. Hard to eyeball this stuff.

Archived