Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Post Turkey Day Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Euro trends colder. I likey. I'm figuring on a good chance for accumulation here. May rain at some point, but it's my first frozen so I can handle it. What is the timeframe for it to start here on this Euro run? I ask because my wife is going to be getting up for Black Friday shopping.

She's into the mess predawn Friday.

So, Euro trends colder. I likey. I'm figuring on a good chance for accumulation here. May rain at some point, but it's my first frozen so I can handle it. What is the timeframe for it to start here on this Euro run? I ask because my wife is going to be getting up for Black Friday shopping.

Does not change a whole lot up here other then we may start as frozen now instead of transitioning to it....

Wow, Euro came in a lot colder for the Friday after T-day event....definitely some frozen to start but the interiro never gets out of the 30s with some secondary redevelopment. That should get Kevin going, lol

Still not a big deal either way, but definitely a bit of a colder look than previously.

I'll be in the Death Valley that is S CT, but hopefully BIrving can enjoy inches upon inches at his Bedford mountain retreat.

Does not change a whole lot up here other then we may start as frozen now instead of transitioning to it....

Well it actually torches you relatively speaking at 126h if you are within 20-30 miles of the coast. So it might be a snow/sleet to cold rain back to snow before it ends up in your area. I think here its snow/sleet/ice to a cold rain...maybe ending as a flurry.

Wow, Euro came in a lot colder for the Friday after T-day event....definitely some frozen to start but the interiro never gets out of the 30s with some secondary redevelopment. That should get Kevin going, lol

Still not a big deal either way, but definitely a bit of a colder look than previously.

I like the idea of some frozen up here...probably IP/ZR and a mangled flake or two. I'm hoping it can end as a period of snow before ending. It'll probably be mostly rain from MHT-ASH, but we're still quite a bit out.

will what is the track of secondary on your euro charts...just for giggles over Bos ....CC ?

Curious about the Euro being up here in Central NH. How much of the total event would you guess for us up here? Any chance that we never change over to liquid and remain in FRA or IP? What is total QPF for the storm on the Euro. Thanks, Gene

Well it actually torches you relatively speaking at 126h if you are within 20-30 miles of the coast. So it might be a snow/sleet to cold rain back to snow before it ends up in your area. I think here its snow/sleet/ice to a cold rain...maybe ending as a flurry.

Yeah, 2m temps are off to my NW at the start of the precip.......

Archived