vokive3692
    Newest Member
    vokive3692
Midweek Storm DISCO part II

DomNH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SREFs are a tick cooler with the 0C line this run, but they're still concerningly warm. The mean is only about 3-5" here before a changeover to ZR/RA. MOS has been unimpressed up here too with mostly MAV/MET snow cats of 4s or 6s.

I have the same feeling I had Sunday before the Pats game, I smell a rat.....have the feeling this one is going to disappoint....

Yes. But the reasoning that it nailed last storm, therefore it must be right doesn't make sense. What about the last storm was unique? John pointed it out. It may be great but it's hard for me to just take the bait without specific knowledge of why I should...

agreed. It's performance last week has no bearing on this storm

The SREFs have been steadfast warm. You like the snow MOS cats like I do and they kinda suck right now. Lots of flags IMO. Plus the WAA aloft often seems to overachieve in these situations.

Yeah the numbers haven't been big. I'm a little gun shy given their abject failure last week though. Different system however. This is abject and strong WAA and it doesn't seem to want to be denied.

Archived