• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 11-12 Storm Obs/Discussion

clskinsfan

ha.. their actual map which was less so might do pretty well tho i think there was a back off today.. not sure, actually had some work to do. :(

I think they did back off to 1 inch. do you think that was a bad call now? It turns out, despite all the drama on this board this afternoon, the models were basically right all along

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they did back off to 1 inch. do you think that was a bad call now? It turns out, despite all the drama on this board this afternoon, the models were basically right all along

i think it probably made sense for everyone to back off a little ... i was definitely nervous myself with the models backing down and then 'apparent' trends for a bit. though there really was a good deal of continuity that we'd get something at least. it looks like it was pretty close.. it looks like many places dc and north will verify 1-3+. i think there were some misreads earlier for sure.. things did sort of pan out as planned. people did call it -- the panic -- yesterday pretty well. lowered amounts will probably still end up verifying for most places... i really have not looked at much today as far as outlets and honestly don't even know cwg's last call -- i'll go look now.

After all that we've gone through to get to this point - a moderate rate, but rather short-lived event - I'm finding in self-reflection that this is enough to make me happy after all. If you'd asked 2 or 3 days ago if I'd take a 1 to 2 inch punch to the face, I'd have certainly said **** no.

Archived