• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 11-12 Storm Obs/Discussion

clskinsfan

You guys are kind of whining though right now...and I think it goes no matter what when you get screwed (and us too)....but I (and Coastalwx) was in your threads during Jan 30 last year and the Feb 5-6 storm when we were getting totally shafted giving some insight....then when I said a simple "I think LWX went kind of high" in the Feb 10 storm (which I promptly busted on)...I got absolutely assaulted and destroyed in about 30 seconds in your threads....just because I was a bit more iffy on snow there than the Feb 5-6 and Jan 30 storms.

I really don't see the disconnect at all. I think both of our forums are moderated similarly. Phineas won't admit it, but he definitely posted about half a dozen posts in our threads last year clearly trolling us and I doubt he got warned (I certainly didn't warn him).

I think we can all agree on one thing, neither of our forums are the NYC/PHL subforum. We usually don't "compete" for snow anyway. The DC and SNE areas are far enough away that its not a direct problem. Its usually something like Philly you guys are hating.

I really don't get why SNEers and DC/BWI people would be "hating" on eachother. They are far enough apart anyway. If anything, there is a mutual hate on NYC/PHL. Not that I condone that stuff, but its obvious thats kind of how it goes.

It's just bitterness over the type of winter we've had. If you come in 1 inch less than what everyone else is saying you'll get blasted. It makes no sense. You've been around long enough that I'm surprised you are taking this so personally.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are kind of whining though right now...and I think it goes no matter what when you get screwed (and us too)....but I (and Coastalwx) was in your threads during Jan 30 last year and the Feb 5-6 storm when we were getting totally shafted giving some insight....then when I said a simple "I think LWX went kind of high" in the Feb 10 storm (which I promptly busted on)...I got absolutely assaulted and destroyed in about 30 seconds in your threads....just because I was a bit more iffy on snow there than the Feb 5-6 and Jan 30 storms.

I really don't see the disconnect at all. I think both of our forums are moderated similarly. Phineas won't admit it, but he definitely posted about half a dozen posts in our threads last year clearly trolling us and I doubt he got warned (I certainly didn't warn him).

I think we can all agree on one thing, neither of our forums are the NYC/PHL subforum. We usually don't "compete" for snow anyway. The DC and SNE areas are far enough away that its not a direct problem. Its usually something like Philly you guys are hating.

I really don't get why SNEers and DC/BWI people would be "hating" on eachother. They are far enough apart anyway. If anything, there is a mutual hate on NYC/PHL. Not that I condone that stuff, but its obvious thats kind of how it goes.

come on Will. You know the routine by now, LOL. How many times was Ski mrg and others in our thread trolling the hell out of the M.A thread on eastern. No matter what, trolling is going to occur, not one region is spared and no one is really a saint either. As for Phineas, well you should have warned him if you thought it was getting out of control. Just as I expect I would be warned for doing the same thing.

It will always be a SNE vs mid atl thing and for being on both sides it will never go away. I can care less who gets snow, I bust Rays balls sometimes but we are friends. It is what it is and nothing will change IMO.

Archived