• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discobs 2024

George BM

Weather since the early March warmup has been pretty blah. Can't seem to string together a stretch without inches of rain. Keep rescheduling softball practices but even when its not raining the fields are water logged. Don't see much relief in the extended, maybe May? What do our long range gurus think?

44 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I think I've been seeing for a few days things pushed back to tomorrow - been looking decent today for several days now...

Short term bust at least out in in western md. Had showers in the forecast mon-wed and we got maybe 10 drops. I'm not complaining! 

4 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I think I've been seeing for a few days things pushed back to tomorrow - been looking decent today for several days now...

Yea, when I saw the Nam yesterday it didn't look all that inspiring for rain today, though I thought there was still rain in the forecast today.  I'm good with today turning out as it did.

25 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

It's wild how we go from the same weather for 6 months straight (40's and low 50's) to basically summer, overnight. When I was a kid, 35 years ago we had four seasons. Now we have two. Fall and summer. 

Yup. This change happened a lot faster than I thought. We get like a week of "winter" anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dailylurker said:

It's wild how we go from the same weather for 6 months straight (40's and low 50's) to basically summer, overnight. When I was a kid, 35 years ago we had four seasons. Now we have two. Fall and summer. 

Yep. Nighttime lows in the 60s-70s-(80s?) for the next 6 months.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dailylurker said:

yep - this is what you'd expect in some place like SC or southern GA.

• Like 1