Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve been in spring/ summer mode for a month and posted about 20 times the last few days how this will trend north into a NNE only deal 

What if it takes Worcester’s grid down and leaves you with 2” of slush?

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

What if it takes Worcester’s grid down and leaves you with 2” of slush?

He would absolutely have a meltdown if ORH up to Ray got croaked and he didn’t. It needs to be like dendrite/Monadnocks northward for him not to care much. 

But I’m still worried about the disjointed WAA and ULL that the GFS shows. That’s a pretty meh solution for  even the snowy areas. Still a decent storm but nothing close to historic like the more consolidated looks we’ve seen. Canadian is far more consolidated and organized. 

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

He would absolutely have a meltdown if ORH up to Ray got croaked and he didn’t. It needs to be like dendrite/Monadnocks northward for him not to care much. 

But I’m still worried about the disjointed WAA and ULL that the GFS shows. That’s a pretty meh solution for  even the snowy areas. Still a decent storm but nothing close to historic like the more consolidated looks we’ve seen. Canadian is far more consolidated and organized. 

I don’t think in any of these solutions Ray would do well at low elevation . This one has in and up written all over it .

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t think in any of these solutions Ray would do well at low elevation . This one has in and up written all over it .

Latitude is going to help Ray. This isn’t an isothermal airmass. It’s fairly chilly aloft…esp further north. If we get a GFS solution then it’s a moot point but something a little more organized then it matters.

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Actually he does do better than it originally looked.

Anyways yeah, I’d like to see those runs we had yesterday with both solid WAA followed by the CCB.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s absolutely typed already.. finger hovering over the “enter” button . 

Waiting to click send after the euro narcan maps. Anxiously rocking back and forth in his Wilmington varsity wind breaker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This will trend north some more..then the south ticks will start to happen..you know the see-saw effect that we always see.

However, The attenuation we’ve seen overnight is the theme of the season…so that isn’t surprising, because that happens almost every single time. Maybe the CMC will prevail with the stronger consolidation? 

• Like 1