• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
ECLIPSE CHASING!!!!

22 minutes ago, TriPol said:

The next time a solar eclipse will be visible in New Jersey or NYC will be 2079. Get out there and enjoy it!

People will enjoy it if they are off from work. Many people work.

3 hours ago, MJO812 said:

That's if you can even get off from work . 

Meh I don't really care about this like others. It will be cool to see though .

I am with you on that. I love watching meteor showers, but eclipse doesn't interest me very much. 

3 hours ago, Big Jims Videos said:

Stayed the night in Lake George and visited several breweries! We are trying to decide if Plattsburgh is still good or try to navigate the northern tier of Vermont into the NE kingdom.  roads will be jammed if we do that option but worried about high cirrus. IMG_20240407_170938_825.thumb.jpg.70575d91d3c11faf7ffdee50a299a813.jpgIMG_20240407_170938_692.thumb.jpg.07931101c80b9ceb6feba955233c5e7d.jpgIMG_20240407_170938_755.thumb.jpg.547db47942ad0d71a1c4aec4bd90df01.jpg

Nice pictures, be sure to take pictures of the different stages of the eclipse, Lake George to Lake Champlain may be in high clouds but it doesn't mean you won't see totality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

Great! Let me know what time you'll be passing through the OC so I can grab one of those growlers... Is that German bakery still there on Main St near Great Adirondack Brewing? 

That one, in the bldg with the theater? Lol

image.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian5671 said:

yeah but nothing's getting done b/w 3 and 4 today lol...

and you need to be careful. There will be a lot of car accidents. There will be a lot of distracted people a lot of stolen items and pickpockets.

If you’re in a crowded area today between three and four, keep your head out of your ass and keep your wits about you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the_other_guy said:

and you need to be careful. There will be a lot of car accidents. There will be a lot of distracted people a lot of stolen items and pickpockets.

If you’re in a crowded area today between three and four, keep your head out of your ass and keep your wits about you

Yep good point. Scammers/petty thieves never miss a chance to strike  I work remotely so I'll step out with my neighbors for a bit.

• Like 1