• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

If the modeling is close to correct for portions of VT/ NH/ME, the darkness that follows this storm will blow away the total eclipse many times over! Instead of 2 to 3 minutes of totality it will be a long duration power outage event!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There is still massive differences between high-res and global. I’m still a little cautious on taking the global cold trends.

6z Euro bumped south a little.. very close to being more frozen here. 12z will be interesting 

20 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

6z Euro bumped south a little.. very close to being more frozen here. 12z will be interesting 

Even if nam is too warm, it’s still a huge difference between globals and hi res. I kind of agree with Brian. Could be a big pelt fest in many areas.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Come on up, you can help me with snow removal.  Think of it as one of those vacations that people from cities took in the 1800s to "work" on farms.

Honestly after the week I had, it would be a good stress reliever lol.

41 minutes ago, FXWX said:

If the modeling is close to correct for portions of VT/ NH/ME, the darkness that follows this storm will blow away the total eclipse many times over! Instead of 2 to 3 minutes of totality it will be a long duration power outage event!!!

That whole grid from Waterville area to Dendy to S/C VT and NH is going down. Huge ramifications 

• Weenie 3

6 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

SREF ARW core based members are quite a bit warmer at the surface than the NMB based members. Not sure if that's meaningful in any way.

Except at the highest elevations, if I were anywhere south of Manchester Vermont to Concord New Hampshire I would not be expecting much snow.  Might be quite the sleet fest for a while though. 

23 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I like the RGEM for this thing...

went over why yesterday but no one reads what doesn't fit on a tweet any more

To be honest Tip…most of us just don’t have the time to read them, and that’s the honest truth.  

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

To be honest Tip…most of us just don’t have the time to read them, and that’s the honest truth.  

yet y'all have time to be engaged in this "pass time" as far as the statistics gather, >50% of waken hours.  

• Thanks 1