• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

21 minutes ago, Greg said:

No offense, I get what your saying but the Northeast is pretty broad in description,

thanks but unfortunately the other parts of the forum don't really cover my area and I found this forum at times cover my area better then upstate or mid atlantic

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The Kuchie is absolutely more appropriate near the northern edge under H7 banding....to the south and near the coast, I agree.

Finally in agreement with you here but only on that northern periphery with the H7, the rest as I stated with the model solution, meh.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

Your not getting that bank on it.

Was never about me lol.was about the margins. Just so you know the 10 to 1 you suggested I use gives me 14 while Kuchie is 9. I would go into a long discussion of why but apparently you missed the original point and it doesn't matter 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChangeofSeasonsWX said:

Does anyone have a link to that site where you can see the top analogs for a particular storm?

I know of a couple in the KU book that this somewhat resembles but not to a perfect tee though. Thay are not blockbusters but nice and decent.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NEPASnow said:

thanks but unfortunately the other parts of the forum don't really cover my area and I found this forum at times cover my area better then upstate or mid atlantic

All that was meant was just try to post maps that are a bit more representative of the region. Sorry to give you a hard time.

• Like 1