• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

These many models depicting a good snow dump 8-12 inches can't be all wrong. A strong signal.
The usual BL issues can't be known until nowcasting.  A deepening system with an almost perfect track.
Go with the gut feeling, mine is telling of an overachiever. 
---------------
Oh, I'm sitting at 82F with a dew of 68F.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bryan63 said:

Our newest addition decided to come yesterday, should be able to get home from the hospital late tomorrow to enjoy this one hopefully!!

Congratulations!  Keep all the shades open and wait on mom with one eye on the outdoors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Warnings to the coast. You guys are welcome 

There's still no winter storm watches posted for the coast of Connecticut. I'm sure we're going to do well inland, especially north of 84. But there's still nothing posted for the south coastal regions of the entire Connecticut coastline. You really think they're going to change that and upgrade to a winter storm warning right to the coast?

2 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

There's still no winter storm watches posted for the coast of Connecticut. I'm sure we're going to do well inland, especially north of 84. But there's still nothing posted for the south coastal regions of the entire Connecticut coastline. You really think they're going to change that and upgrade to a winter storm warning right to the coast?

100%