• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think there’s still a lot more uncertainty in this system than many of us (including myself) are giving it credit for. That’s a huge gap between models inside of 100 hours. 

My gut still says this will not be south but you can’t completely ignore the southern solutions. I’d say you can probably toss the total whiffs but you may need to entertain the possibility we get something a bit more sheared ala the 12z NAM. 

There are multiple things really from progressive flow to small changes across Canada impacting it....I always say I trust the Euro more if we have an El Nino winter and a southern stream juiced system but in this case would not be shocked if whatever the Euro shows today or tomorrow ends up not even close to the end result because it can sometimes drop the ball on key features coming out of Canada that have a major impact on a storm

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Maybe ridiculed is too strong but I was told no way-not that far north!

H7 goes right over NYC skirting south coast of new england.

Somebody gets a very heavy band for a few hours. I don’t think that’s as far north as me, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was near the New Hampshire border.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I can’t even remember the last slow mover, juggernaut we had.

In your hood? Prob Dec 2019…I can’t remember if you got a bit skunked in the Feb 1-2, 2021 storm…and I know you were way too far west for Jan 2022

Even UK starting to get a clue. Save a horse is never more apropos, watch the Euro for moves today. Any stability and lock it up. Total Euro wheelhouse. I say 6 to 10 where ever the best forcing ends up. CMC has jumped the shark. Basically a EURO and GFS superbowl.

Ironic that the models which compromise the integrity of the SW the most at this point had modeled the most phased solutions originally. I think this speaks to the inability of the CMC and UK to sufficiently resolve this complex interaction and is why I have summarily dismissed them both as viable guidance with respect to this event for now.

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Even UK starting to get a clue. Save a horse is never more apropos, watch the Euro for moves today. Any stability and lock it up. Total Euro wheelhouse. I say 6 to 10 where ever the best forcing ends up. CMC has jumped the shark. Basically a EURO and GFS superbowl.

Euro and GFS are close now. Can almost put them on same team. 

• Like 2