• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Idk it’s getting interesting I’m seeing a lot of evidence for a positive bust in CT. The hi res stuff like rap and hrrr won’t give up on the intense thump here. I’m already down to 34.9 colder than guidance had too 

Would be nice to see positive bust for once

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It’s almost totally isothermal at 0C so the ptype maps are snow even if 850 temps are technically above 0C. But it’s prob like 0.2C or something. It’s close. 

IMG_0172.png

what's that like 1.5- 2"/hr rates for a few hours, if the thermals cooperate, otherwise we waste the thump on white rain or plain rain

4 minutes ago, Massplow said:

How confident are you in your amounts in the Foxboro area? Comparing to the box map they have close to nothing

It's a very tough call...real PITA storm. I am banking on that area stealing a couple to a few inches based on the slight elevation and being far enough south to get the good lift. Will I be surprised if they get next to nothing?

No.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You are exactly the type of person that focuses on the highest number...look at the arial coverage of that snowfall range....what a moronic post.

It’s going to be 35-36, I’m not getting 4 either. I’m going to double down on that post…. I’ll eat my socks if I get over 4 inches.