• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
XMAS Miracle: Blizzard of 2010 Lead-in Dialogue

40/70 Benchmark

I couldn't draw it up better than this; we have a soloution here that embodies every single one of my fetishes.

Dont feel too bad I'll be in north reading. Going to spend the night before the trip north Monday/

Besides we've already had a 10" snow and 2" the next day time for you guys to pull you weight.

I'm sure we have a day of surprises ahead but if the low does rub under LI tight, I see dry slot and Ptype issues for many

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont feel too bad I'll be in north reading. Going to spend the night before the trip north Monday/

Besides we've already had a 10" snow and 2" the next day time for you guys to pull you weight.

I'm sure we have a day of surprises ahead but if the low does rub under LI tight, I see dry slot and Ptype issues for many

Not me, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hi folks, a quick IMBY question:

I'm up here in Newton, MA from central NJ visiting family. It would really suck if we got more snow back where I live than up here. I'm worried about p-type issues and dryslotting even back into Boston's western burbs. What are you guys thinking? Thanks.

This storm ftw.....and after it wins, it's gonna get the win again.

U-N-R-E-A-L.

Well lets see it play out like this...I can see us dealing with a dryslot at some point, but it probably wont reach us...however if it did, it would likely slide back E or SE pretty quickly because the mid-level center is nuking to our south and tightening up...usually when that happens, the precip shield actually constricts toward the center and the ccb intensifies.

Hi folks, a quick IMBY question:

I'm up here in Newton, MA from central NJ visiting family. It would really suck if we got more snow back where I live than up here. I'm worried about p-type issues and dryslotting even back into Boston's western burbs. What are you guys thinking? Thanks.

Boston maybe a slight problem, but back there in Newton, you are good.

Thanks, Andy!

Given the ENSO state and strength, I'm sure that you'll be rejoicing, while I hope for a decent front ender before pining in no time. :lol:

I think we'll be smiling when it finally winds down. No better storm then one like this one where plenty of snowy wealth is thrown around for all to enjoy. And whether or not it turns out as forecast the fun is in the challenge in trying to figure out WTF will happen.

oh shyt no kidding! yea ive been worried about mixing around kgon. where does the mix line seem to set up. thanks in advance. happy holidays!

E LI.....maybe a tiny bit in se CT....they are like Boston....pretty much ok, but can't rule it out.

Any tainting there would be trivial, though.

Archived