Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
XMAS Miracle: Blizzard of 2010 Lead-in Dialogue

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See what happens when you don't have a radio show?

Thought you went to bed. I was just thinking that. I poured a Rum and Egg Nog for Ole St Nick when the Euro came out, just finished filling the last of our 28 stockings, 24 kids, spouses and Grandkids and four dogs, tomorrow will be a zoo but I love it and will be giving safety lessons as they leave on Blizzards!

Thought you went to bed. I was just thinking that. I poured a Rum and Egg Nog for Ole St Nick when the Ariel came out, just finished filling the last of our 28 stockings, 24 kids, spouses and Grandkids and four dogs, tomorrow will be a zoo but I love it and will be giving safety lessons as they leave on Blizzards!

Good for you, Steve! Always good to let folks know to get the milk, bread and eggs BEFORE the storm! ;)

--Turtle ;)

I know Ray but I couldn't help myself......this one is might go down as one of the greatest....Merry Christmas to you, you have been given a gift and the rewards are going to be large.

John

Merry Christmas John, it was great finally meeting you. Hopefully you have a great holiday.

It looks like you can get in on this big snow too and not have to cuss people like me behind your back. You're still part of SNE even though you used to post in the NYC threads most of the time. You are one of us.

LLets hope for an epic storm for all of us to remember. Merry Christmas. :snowman:

HO HO HO.....what a day......I was so excited after checking on the NAM just before we left from the fams for home that I had to have my wife read me the board updates off my BB as the GFS was rolling in on our way home.......she actually was pretty in to it - usually my weather obsession annoys the hell out of her......

Anyway.....Merry Christmas to all.....can't wait for Sunday night......best part is I have Monday off :thumbsup:

Peace Out

And to a lot of us much more than weather, I know three of us in our SNE crew are happy to be here to celebrate this with you guys.

We still have 48-54 hours to go....but I'm hoping this is the one....we finally rid ourselves of the 2009-2010 demons. But I had been warning everyone for the past 4 years on eastern that we were due for one. We had been so lucky compared to the M.A. for 15 years....it was due to catch up to us.

Hopefully we can finally say the slate is even now and go back to getting hit with huge bombs. Its what we historically do. :snowman:

Archived