joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
XMAS Miracle: Blizzard of 2010 Lead-in Dialogue

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well lets see it play out like this...I can see us dealing with a dryslot at some point, but it probably wont reach us...however if it did, it would likely slide back E or SE pretty quickly because the mid-level center is nuking to our south and tightening up...usually when that happens, the precip shield actually constricts toward the center and the ccb intensifies.

What up in pwm?

Well lets see it play out like this...I can see us dealing with a dryslot at some point, but it probably wont reach us...however if it did, it would likely slide back E or SE pretty quickly because the mid-level center is nuking to our south and tightening up...usually when that happens, the precip shield actually constricts toward the center and the ccb intensifies.

For once I really love where I am in an event like this. I don't know if I'd move if I had the chance...maybe a hair SE, but that's it.

Yea, I don't see it significantly cutting our totals.

Well that should do it for me. I'm going to try and get 8 or 9 hours of sleep since tomorrow night will be an all nighter.

But I'm sure I'll be back on in an hour to check the SREFs and 06z NAM. :axe:

I don't think it's much of a mystery as to what they're going to show :lol:.

Well that should do it for me. I'm going to try and get 8 or 9 hours of sleep since tomorrow night will be an all nighter.

But I'm sure I'll be back on in an hour to check the SREFs and 06z NAM. :axe:

The 6z NAM is my limit. Then I go to bed and see what the view from the window looks like as I roll out of bed late morning.

Yeah looks like pwm area southward in Maine gets stuck in some sort of band or forcing...two 6 hour qpf maxes in a row in the same region there.

could happen that way but i'm a bit weary of it. I usually give you a fcst for ORH for events. After looking at some stuff i am going to go with 18.5..and a range of 16 to 22.

Yeah definitely time for bed...it will make tomorrow come sooner as well. I'm so freaking excited though...not sure how I'll be able to sleep! Can't wait to watch the radar tomorrow...nothing like watching the storm progress towards you and then seeing the first flakes once the first echos are over your area.

Archived