12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
XMAS Miracle: Blizzard of 2010 Lead-in Dialogue

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Long-term AFD by BOX is the BEST most exciting AFD I have read since Feb of 2006...just incredible.

I saved it.

Yeah, it's excellent. They say 15:1 ratios up here, but I bet a lot of that depends on how much wind we get. If that ends up our ratio, we might push 20''.

Storm Total Snow Forecast

Note: The map below displays the expected average accumulation. Some locations will receive less snow, while others will receive more.

Graphic last modified: Saturday, 25th December, 2010 @

11:18PM

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

WWUS41 KBOX 260401WSWBOX

My House is LITTERALLY still under the jackpot dot in North Cumberland, RI. Go Baby Go! Go Baby Go!

Hopefully there is someone still hanging around who has the Euro on WSI or SV...AccuWx only updates the GFS and NAM live.

There really isn't any point to stay up for the euro... we know we are going to get anywhere from 10-18 with this storm. The only thing that can eff us is banding and dry slots.

Appears to be a 30 HR+ event on the doorstep and starting to knock very loudly, unto itself is impressive. Throw in Thundersnow with sf rates at min 3" an hour. Hurricane force gusts. Without question not your run-of-the-mill Nor'easters. Coastal flooding will be extensive due to surge.

I think this will exceed model output in every aspect.

My back is already killing me (spasms)

One for the ages.

Archived