• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Is that the storm where Areas around Taunton got 30” jacks 

I think I had 17 in KBED if it was January 28,2022

1/29/22 if I’m nitpicking…tho technically it did start right before midnight. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

First call. 3 days out, confidence is average. Some new maps and new details added for this season. Probably gonna change for final on Friday but this what we're thinking ATM. Confidence is much lower around NYC/LI/NJ but thats not a concern for this forum, probably gonna have to tighten up that gradient-ha

01_03.24_jdj_ct_ma_ri_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.c5e70d157aaa15503163ba907fd3dddf.jpg

01_03.24_jdj_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.c7c25fbb35571671861a72a3abc1a56f.jpg

01_03.24_jdj_tri_state_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.92ff9ba2e722075f1fc3731ad2f71077.jpg

Haha great minds. No map for us yet but I did a 5-10 for all of CT. Tempted to go up tomorrow slightly if trends hold. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Haha great minds. No map for us yet but I did a 5-10 for all of CT. Tempted to go up tomorrow slightly if trends hold. 

thats good to know, based on the limited stuff ive seen i assumed we were the highest/bullish.

i can easily see these numbers going up or adding an additional range in NE CT to MA hills. 

We'll see where were at tomorrow, nearly 72hrs to go from start time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm finally to the point where I have enough experience that I really only lose it in the huge events.... I think the last one that broke me was the January 2022 Flizzard.

I got 2" of snow from that.  I almost blew a gasket when Ginx made a reference to that wrt Sunday's storm.

• Haha 2

Is it crazy to be confident in overachieving rates for some in the heavier bands given our past several weeks? I'd take 6" and dance in the streets for me at BDR, but I feel like there could be some random massive lollis of utter joy and delight for some of you classically placed people. Here's to everyone hopefully cashing in, finally!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I got 2" of snow from that.  I almost blew a gasket when Ginx made a reference to that wrt Sunday's storm.

Ya that storm f’n sucked(1/29/22). What a tease. Ended up with about 7-8 inches here…lousy rates all day. That was the beginning of the horrid stretch.  SE Mass got croaked. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I’m trying to remember if we got slightly porked here by the KBED airport with 13-14” lol while like 5 miles NE , E , S had like 18. 

Lynnfield did well. They must have had  18 easily. I saw pics from my wife’s family who lives there. 

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya that storm f’n sucked(1/29/22). What a tease. Ended up with about 7-8 inches here…lousy rates all day. That was the beginning of the horrid stretch.  SE Mass got croaked. 

dont remind me of that pos. that was literally a Jan 15 lite in the snowfall distribution across CT. Ended up with 7" all light snow, occasionally moderate. got stuck in between some bands where seymour/ bethany got 9.5-10" to my west and 12-15" just 5 or 10 miles to my east. trash

• Like 2