Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

2 hours ago, kdxken said:

Funny I always received my grades after each semester.

Not a difficult question, so you're giving the winter so far a D or an F?

The squealing from you rainbow and lollipops folks is really something to behold.

Ya but when the semester is over, not a third of the way through…in this case the semester is the season of winter.  

Save your grade until the end of March. If it sucks..I’ll gladly grade it an F.    Right now below average as I said, but we’ll see where we’re at the end of next week.  What’s so hard to understand about that? 

• Weenie 1

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Ya but when the semester is over…in this case the semester is the season of winter.  

Save your grade until the end of March. If it sucks..I’ll gladly grade it an F.    Right now below average as I said, but we’ll see where we’re at the end of next week.  If it understand what’s so hard to understand about that? 

Ok

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

:lol: I’m encouraged by the snow this week. Don’t know if it’ll be enough to snowmobile Franconia notch though 

Franconia Notch didn't get much during the last storm but it looked like they were getting ready to open in Bretton Woods and theyre open in Bartlett. Cross country skiing also opened yesterday in BW

7 hours ago, dendrite said:

I’m not sure it warrants an F- winter grade in early Jan either.

Eh, I would give this winter an F- grade so far because it’s been so warm. Fortunately it looks like the pattern is going to be changing for the better. To get above a D, we need at least a solid month straight of snowcover. 

Just looking at the euro, but the problem I see is that the ridge out west later this week is not high amplitude and is transient. That may limit how far that trough can dig and is the reason for these offshore looks. But, it’s not far off from a biggie for sure 

• Like 3